What Software are you working with?

Baroness.

pro tools?what versioni got it installed but aint ever used it takes about 5 misn to open for a start
I used to have Pro-tools LE 6 & digi 002 rack. I sold it so I use the M-poewered version now.. Via M-audio card. If your MAC or PC is a lightweight dont bother using it.. That why its probably taking 5 mins to load for you.I only use it for mastering occasionally & post production.

pro tools?what versioni got it installed but aint ever used it takes about 5 misn to open for a start
I used to have Pro-tools LE 6 & digi 002 rack. I sold it so I use the M-poewered version now.. Via M-audio card. If your MAC or PC is a lightweight dont bother using it.. That why its probably taking 5 mins to load for you.I only use it for mastering occasionally & post production.
pc isnt light weight dunon why its takes so long same with cubase n sonar but once were there its fine

fl7sound forgevstsrob papen bluealbinokorg legacyedirol orc.hyper canvassuper quartetwavestationmorphineplugsound(fretted)
Does it actually work properly? Always played off beat for me, uninstalled that no qualms.
played nice with me still