What Software are you working with?

Baroness.

Logic 8 and reason 4
How do you rewire these, or are you using the independently??
i rewired them.set up an AUX channel on the mixer and in the insert bit there should be an option for reason
I tried it.. Set up an AUX channel in Logic, but still no cigar.. I actually cannot figure out how to open Reason and Logic at the same time.Any ideas fam??

Logic 8ocassionally fruity 6..but my pc is so f*cked it dont always workso mostly logic pro 8
Whats your myspace rudey?
www.myspace.com/slyrakkoonlemmie kno wat u fink wen u get a chance m8
Tunes are hard still! Accept the add bossman
accepted. ur beats r dirty, thought i recognised the name from the JME cd. big look

Logic 8ocassionally fruity 6..but my pc is so f*cked it dont always workso mostly logic pro 8
Whats your myspace rudey?
www.myspace.com/slyrakkoonlemmie kno wat u fink wen u get a chance m8
Tunes are hard still! Accept the add bossman
accepted. ur beats r dirty, thought i recognised the name from the JME cd. big look
Got bare new tings en route. Keep your ears peeled

Logic 8 and reason 4
How do you rewire these, or are you using the independently??
i rewired them.set up an AUX channel on the mixer and in the insert bit there should be an option for reason
I tried it.. Set up an AUX channel in Logic, but still no cigar.. I actually cannot figure out how to open Reason and Logic at the same time.Any ideas fam??
ok.this is how i do it:open logic first, then open reason.then open ur mixer and then option>>create new auxiliary channel strip1dd687e06a9d8a99701736388dfa4410.pngset it to stereo20c3cfbce3fc0338efefffdb69957eb5.pnggot inserts>>reason>>and then choose whatever channel from reason u want to usef915f60dd1bf6e9723b92494c7c0dfd2.pngthen goto reason a make sure that the instrument u want on that channel strip is routed to the corresponding outpute4ac25b7f4ec29dab046c2d33ac055ff.png0488d093161dca404226ddee1b36008c.pngand if u want to control the instrument in logic, create an external midie8429ce73730ca01a487104c1aa6d9f5.pngand then make it the corresponding instrument9a44d607a4768e08ca617a01f5a1869c.pnghope that helps.

Safe for the guide, but I cant even open reason once i open logic.. An error message comes up about being unable to locate the reason engine, please re-install.. Is there anything I can configure in Logic before opening reason???
not sure still, best bet would to just reinstall, if that dont work then i'm not sure, i've only had logic for just over a month so i'm not really that experienced with it