Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

afro-caribs and traditional east indians have completely different valuesim not surprised u dont feel their banteranyway i hate homogenous brown/all black families...the best banter comes when its a complete bunch of random nationaliys - racist family banter >>___the awkward cultural beefs over cultural misunderstandings >> ____
Problem is a lot of the time it isn't just banter.
  • Upvote 1

lol gujuratisSNMscum of the earthworst of the indiansif you guys never read another one of my posts read this1. never trust gujuratis2. never deal with gujratis3. do not consider them with any humanityim talkin people with names like patel/shah ... vermin
PMSLLLLLLL Scum of the earth ya kna.My don is a Patel and his mum is shady as f*ck.Dad rates me (I think) cos I've saved his son a few times but mum is different./Doing well with my one.:D

lol @ .I linked 1 over the net bk in the day, we went out a few times, she used to ring me everyday and hint about sex but I just kept that as a friend thing.She was down but she did grow up in the endz and went to a school that was pretty multicultural.Sometimes I kick myself cos it was on a plate.

• Downvote 11

Guest M12 Part 2

Linking a chick from the net as friends. Lol I've heard it all now. So you didn't do any sort of kissing/touching/sex. Just met this girl from Internet and jammed with her.

Guest Awesome Kong
So u linked a chick over the net, numerous times, she was on sex, but u wanted to be just friends?What the f*ck was you thinking fam?

LMFAOonly link I went on that didnt result in sex was in year 7 when me n my boy went enfield to link these 2 chicksbt flippin hell, numerous times just to be friends... I try to see positives in everything.. but boy..unless its just jammin at hme when parents are there or something, or you were like 12she prob thought u were gay

• Downvote 1

Linking a chick from the net as friends. Lol I've heard it all now. So you didn't do any sort of kissing/touching/sex. Just met this girl from Internet and jammed with her.
loool I was linking a few other chicks from the net at the time, it was at my peak, round them times I sexed 2 girls in 1 day and sh*t so it wasn't a priority.She was cute, bit petite for me but very funny and man used to catch bare joke with her, plus it was a bit too close to home cos she worked at the Sports Centre my mum and sisters used to go to, even went to one wedding they went to so I lowed it.Maybe I didn't explain myself properly lol.

Guest Awesome Kong
loool I was linking a few other chicks from the net at the time, it was at my peak, round them times I sexed 2 girls in 1 day and sh*t so it wasn't a priority.She was cute, bit petite for me but very funny and man used to catch bare joke with her, plus it was a bit too close to home cos she worked at the Sports Centre my mum and sisters used to go to, even went to one wedding they went to so I lowed it.Maybe I didn't explain myself properly lol.
Poor excuse tbh.

Guest TimeBomb

Once i had this hijabi bangladeshi girl on my case, she was tiny, 23 but looked 14, kept talking about wanting an algerian d*ck cos bengali guys have small d*cks, then every time it came down to it she'd say her family would kill her if she had sex before marriage. In the end i just made her strip down naked out of curiosity, cute little body, perfectly round c cup breasts, smooth p*ssy, it smelt fresh as well (i gave it a rub).She ended up getting engaged to some short bengali guy couple weeks later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
Once i had this hijabi bangladeshi girl on my case, she was tiny, 23 but looked 14, kept talking about wanting an algerian d*ck cos bengali guys have small d*cks, then every time it came down to it she'd say her family would kill her if she had sex before marriage. In the end i just made her strip down naked out of curiosity, cute little body, perfectly round c cup breasts, smooth p*ssy, it smelt fresh as well (i gave it a rub).She ended up getting engaged to some short bengali guy couple weeks later.
You should of just said you'll put the head in rawback tbh, tell her you wont pump her hard and that they wont know she aint a virgin, or some other crap along them lines.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Nope.I especially havent [wouldn't] tell a virgin girl that I'd only put my head in, with no dom, and that her future man wouldn't know she wasn't a virgin.......that thought process just would not occur to me. I think I'd rather wank also.