Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

afgoon, i know ur hurt from some of the facts posted in here, but i just thought i summarise what you last said by reminding you that you are from AFGHANISTAN...not India, not even the other lesser shithole Pakistan...certainly not any south east asian nation. you and your people have contributed nothing to this earth, and perhaps never will. so your contempt for black people is as always ................laughable, no black man....no other race or culture, period has anything to be envious of from or about you or your women..noted as the ugliest in the world. .....on the forum you rush to point out that ur not indian or pakistani.....yet i bet in reality you portray yourself as "asian"...in the UK sense of the word. the only thing u deserve is pity so pls reserve all your black mans pity for your cursed country, people and culture.
why are you perpetuating these lame arguements brahi maintainafghanistan has had more cultural impact on the world history then black africathis must hurt. I know it does.its a small countrybefore they were blown up there were no bamyan buddhas in africa or anything which comparedno bactrian gold in africa ... very little scuplture or art of any world renowned note in subsaharan africa apart from a few bronze headsno buildings that compare to the mosques of herat/mazar e sharif in africano poetry or manuscripts compared to some of the books in afghanistan, in africaim talkin about sub saharan africa - black africa. No doubt black africans in other countrys have made significant modern cultural impact, which i can salute.but if you are talking as a black subsaharan african you should be humble because the track record is worse then afghanistans.. even if we have descended into depravity and are plumbing the depths atmIn this country i am seen as asian, i have been called a paki before by white slobs and realised that all i could ever be to white devils... you are just a negro to the white man. no one cares about ghana vs nigeria. you are just an person with black skin , an illegal alien living in a foriegn land.so remember venom. remain humble.
i'm so glade you made this posti've always seen you for what you areNow everyone can see it to.That nonsense you posted is so utterly and completely inaccurate, there is no way you could of read that anywhere. You just sat there and decided to make sh*t up because it sounded likely to your racist mind.guys like you are class
ah shut upits all truenothing of note has come out of subsaharan africai just turned on my tv and saw a bunch of east africans starving and begging for help... useless monkeys f*ck em they are starving now 30 years ago and 30 years in the future they will still be starving because they are uncouth tribal savages... :D DEAL WITH IT i only come with facts on hereye u are right i am racist... i hate black people but i also hate white people + indians more and oriental people and my own people whilst im at itsubsaharan africa has had an inferior cultural impact on the world in comparision to afghanistan
nah f*ck offARE U LOT READING THE SAME sh*t IM READING

Afghanistan on brink of famine, aid agency warns, Foreign aid organizations say food shortages may leave eight million Afghans -- 30% of the population -- on the brink of starvation. Famine could easily overtake violence as the country's top problem.
  2ce1c80.jpg  lool again this pashtun caveman who is already right at the bottom of the barrel still expects every one else to be there with him. Afghanistan is as bad as the worst african country. and nowhere near as good as the best ones....

REALEST TALK EVER NOW. ASIAN GIRLS THINK...black boys are just 'niggers' and wouldn't be seen with them. some of the most racist girls ever believe me. Ive been subject to this talk behind my back from asian girls I've f*cked AND IM FULLY COOLIE. EG I LOOK AS INDIAN AS THEY DO...but I'm still just a nigger. but they still like cocky so i can't complain

REALEST TALK EVER NOW. ASIAN GIRLS THINK...black boys are just 'niggers' and wouldn't be seen with them. some of the most racist girls ever believe me. Ive been subject to this talk behind my back from asian girls I've f*cked AND IM FULLY COOLIE. EG I LOOK AS INDIAN AS THEY DO...but I'm still just a nigger. but they still like cocky so i can't complain
i been f*ck*ng one asian mauritian chickas much as she loves the d, she always says im black. Im like.. im half...then she says im african... im like...you're country is closer to africa than mine is.then she try say i look like lewis hamilton...then walcott.....*basically any generic light skin brudda whos known*The racism is so just normal to her.....rolls off the tongue...yet she listens to hip hop and rnb all day.

lol black people have different cultures ykno, we don't all share the same culture.I wouldn't group Indians with Chinese just as you shouldn't group Kenyans and Jamaicans.Anyway "not breeding girls who don't respect your culture" is pretty standard but alot of black guys fail when it comes to this.I see alot of mix race kids out there and their white mums have no respect for black people in general, will say derogatory things about black people in their homes, I have been out with enough mix race girls to know this and would never show their dads any love.To me you might aswell be dead if you breed a girl who disrespects your culture, I hate them type of black man because they are just giving the white woman the brown baby they want, they have no concept of responsibility, the walking dead.Some of the remarks in this thread are silly and alot I guess said in jest, saying that I don't see anything worse than what would go on in the home of a white person or Indian, no way, and certainly not as malicious as comments you would find in a White or Indian home.Like I said I am Caribbean and I have yet to meet a Caribbean family who would not attend a wedding due to someone marrying out of the race, there are plenty of other cultures who do this however.

• Upvote 6

of all cultures ive found blacks are more ignorant of other peoples cultures then any other community because of the arrogance and sheer stupidity many have displayed in this thread
i'd like to know how many asians (your rent-a race indians/paks/sri/tamils dem) have eaten carribean/african food in comparison to the Afro/carribeans who have eaten indian food. or how many black guys can go cut their hair at asian barbers. or how many 'honour killings' occur in blackchildren who marry outside of race/religion in comparison to your kin and rent-a-kin. what is amazing is how ignorant YOU are. Its like you think by being more stupuid and racist you will magically assimultate into the white community. and you know indians hate you too..
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

because asians are dark skinned people like blacks and again like blacks their music is heavily based on drums and melody ... a great deal of emotion as well in some of the classical indian musicfor example the dhol drum you see at weddings its only natural westernized asians will gravitate towards black music which also has messages of fighting against the power and discrimination whilst being more in tune with their upbringing usually in heavily multural areas in citys with other communities i.e. usually the negrosbut then again your ignorance would preclude you from putting 2 + 2 together ... unless you are white in which case it figuresi know i was raised on traditional music of my own culture and id go upstairs and listen to easy e with my cousinsof all cultures ive found blacks are more ignorant of other peoples cultures then any other community because of the arrogance and sheer stupidity many have displayed in this thread :lol:you talk about not breeedin a girl who doesnt respect your culture when youve shown none for othersamazing
You have a CRISIS with your identity because I would imagine most traditional people from your neck of the woods would not be on a forum such as vip this is why you are such an odd character on here who relies on sensationalism, I suspect that the elders from your own race slew you and you then project the anger from that ordeal on people on this forum just like the white dude that shot people from the top of the roof in the film 'higher learning'. You are a major turd in the punch bowl tbh.
  • Upvote 5