Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

I was talking to an Asian girl at the cinema when the movie finished. Didn't get her phone number angry.gif as she had to catch her bus quick (say what you want), but it got me thinking: Do Asian girls actually like Black guys? Or do they get too much pressure from their friends and family not to date brothas?Have any men here ever had an Asian girlfriend? What is/was it like? Did relgion/family get in the way or was it OK?

When a black guy at my Uni was going out with a muslim pakistani girl, the other asian girls were not feelin' it and tried to get my opinion since i am mixed...Bare gossiping in the library.Its not just the men who care about their traditions, the girls do too...

Guest AnkleMurda
When a black guy at my Uni was going out with a muslim pakistani girl, the other asian girls were not feelin' it and tried to get my opinion since i am mixed...Bare gossiping in the library.Its not just the men who care about their traditions, the girls do too...
I'm surprised they didn'attempt to get her....and the brudda..killed

Non religious asian gurls are different like someone said and the ones that are hitching to break out the culture thing, Sometimes u need to understand their background and culture to know why they wouldnt. I have been to a couple festivals, weddings & outings and their culture stands for alot.Now seriously I cant really see a brother blending in or been accepted no matter how hard he tries.Its for his own good to allow it.They are a few that dig brothers, Very few, U also have the ones that do but only cuz of culture they will have to allow it..Just buy seeing her friends, the music she listens to, and the occasions she goes for outing (raves, shows e.t.c) and the clothes. I can tell if she does or not

• Upvote 1

When we say Asain in this thread are we talking Indian and Sub Indian and places like Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.
Yeah. In America its oriental people that are refered to as "asian" whereas over here its different.I think a lot of Asian girls have negative preconceptions about black guys that is put in their heads by maybe their families ignorance. One thing I've learned is that asians (male and female) are very very protected and sugar coated from the world. They can also be shy (which is a very unattractive feature in anyone).A lot of them arent allowed out all the time and they're very family orientated. Especially with religious families their kids always seem to fear their parents. But there are now A LOT of asian families who arent religious and are very British cultured. These are the girls you wanna meet because they're not shy and are open minded. You can always differentiate between the two types depending on how social they are.

most asian chicks only date asian mandemcoz if dey brought a blk/white man home dey would get whipped wiv there dads beltas for otha races i seen a lot of mixed race chicks from different back rounds wiv dem blk goonssometimes i feel like movin to the chick infront of her man just to see the look on his face ph34r.gif after she hands me her digits

most asian chicks only date asian mandemcoz if dey brought a blk/white man home dey would get whipped wiv there dads beltas for otha races i seen a lot of mixed race chicks from different back rounds wiv dem blk goonssometimes i feel like movin to the chick infront of her man just to see the look on his face ph34r.gif after she hands me her digits
lol handing her number to you while shes with her man?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Course it isnt true all over but I've noticed the olders (I mean parents who were probably born in pakistan etc, not 20 year olds with skin fades)seem to have a dislike for black people.ESPECIALLY west indians..tbh I think the Asian community is the one that has had least contact with the black communities in this country so they have the same attitude now (not all of course) that many white families had a generation or two ago..Add to that the fact that many of these Asian families are strictly religious (ones that I know anyway) and you have a recipe for phail.Give it a few years and these walls should be broken down.Don't worry, your kids will be able to bang all the asian girls they like..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i get interest from asian chicks, but i guess the fact im muslim makes me more accessible.
Yeah but you aint bangin no sikh girls...ever
Tbh Asian girls aren't my thing at all so its no biggie to me.I view them in a way I view young kids or family...not sexually at all.

Guest TimeBomb
i get interest from asian chicks, but i guess the fact im muslim makes me more accessible.
wouldnt want to, i find some asian girls attractive but i got enough beauty within my own race to last me a lifetime.

Tbh Asian girls aren't my thing at all so its no biggie to me.I view them in a way I view young kids or family...not sexually at all.
samesome of them are pretty but they still don't do anything for me. Maybe its because of the negative preconceptions that i have of them being stoosh, money hungry etci know, i'm a c*nt.

Don't get it twisted, you have a fair few asiain that date black men. And you have a few that roll like "White girls" and ONLY date black men.It's a thing where the parents obviously have their views and religion, but the females of '08 (our generation) are on different tings.For example, whether they date outside their race or not, how many asian females do you know that DON'T have sex nowadays?Things are changing!

Indians imparticular are doing it, those british born. They are taking over finance in this country, no longer interested in running the family business, they have moved on. It is a pivotal time for indians all over the world, and their time is Now, so a flood of interracial relationships, mixed children with no dad no money etc, would not do them any good imo. Their hard work is finally paying off and should stick together. Indians are gonna be the new Jews in this country, but just more visible.

My bredrin is half Indian half Libyan... and she doesn't mind dating black guys... tbh when were out she only ever gets approached by black or mixed guys anyway... but her mum... doesn't want that... essh she still thinks this girl is a v lol... she wants her daughter to marry in her culture. So it may not be about prefernce but family beliefs also.