Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
by the next generation Asian girls would adapt to the English culture an most will drop the religion thing trust!its coz there parents are fresh form the boat, an are not having it
nah nuff of them aren't too strict on the religion thing already and have been westernised. They'll drink, smoke, rave, cuss but they do all their madness with fellow asians. Asian chicks who put it out will normally put it out to other asians. If i see a asian chick with a black brehdah instantly i'm thinking bredrins.1. same race, same region (background)+religion2. Same religion asian2.1 Same region asian3. Same race asian4. Another asian (sikh with hindu maybe)5. white man6. us niggasi reckon thts how it goes in terms of what these chicks go for look for.

lol at all this talk about asian girls adapting to english culture. They have adapted to english culture, they ain't wearing sahrees (sp?), praying every week etc...Parents were raised here. They go out, have a drink, party, go on holiday, but more with their own race, stay with friends... do you lot even know asian girls in this country? They are into their own thing.They speak better english than you lot probably...adapting to english culture?

as a black male tbh i would move to a few asian girls still.. A few are quite nice but if i am moving to one he needs to have a british mind set.Remember variety is the spice of life
Rudeboy
loolyr posts hav been makin me laugh recentlykeep up the good work.

lol at all this talk about asian girls adapting to english culture. They have adapted to english culture, they ain't wearing sahrees (sp?), praying every week etc...Parents were raised here. They go out, have a drink, party, go on holiday, but more with their own race, stay with friends... do you lot even know asian girls in this country? They are into their own thing.They speak better english than you lot probably...adapting to english culture?
Yeah i know its a f*ck*ng hypocrisy innit if only john major was still leader...

in 10 year time u will see the 18 years old Asians are gonna be like any other binge drinker u see on the road side

• 3 years later...

i was linking a half pakistani half puerto rican girl...she did not look like ur typical asian girl if i do say so myself...it was ok i guess, but im seeing photos of her on my bb and finking :D i wanna mack and react wiv her againshe had sex no alcohol

Asain girls that go uni get f*cked on the bown low by the brothers, they wanna see what all the hype is about. Then they go on to marry sum poor asain fella whos none the wiser. This is there actual plan from the start 3 years of black c*ck and partying hard while they get there maths degree then straight arranged marraige. Actually heard a bag of asain girls talk about it openly. Wanting real sex before they get tied down to a asain dude with a small d*ck for the rest of their lives

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Asain girls that go uni get f*cked on the bown low by the brothers, they wanna see what all the hype is about. Then they go on to marry sum poor asain fella whos none the wiser. This is there actual plan from the start 3 years of black c*ck and partying hard while they get there maths degree then straight arranged marraige. Actually heard a bag of asain girls talk about it openly. Wanting real sex before they get tied down to a asain dude with a small d*ck for the rest of their lives
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 THAT NEW THIS TYPE OF HYPOTHESIS... A FEW ASIAN GIRLS HAVE SAID THIS TO ME ALSO...I WAS QLAKKKKUUUMD
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

f*ck them we dont want them anywayI beat a half middle eastern one though, but she was less religious than mednt think Id have much success with Asian chicks plus its not really something Im plannin to do, I aint about to catch an honour killingI like orientals though, theyre not included in the Asian embargo