Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL @ Afgone. Guy's pissed he's descended from blacks. Musty be some weak blacks though, weaklings and smallest penis compared to other races./Yes it is true about non-blacks having Neanderthal blood, between 1-5% in all of them. Though, this must be the case for most blacks due to interracial mixing throughout history.

afgoon, i know ur hurt from some of the facts posted in here, but i just thought i summarise what you last said by reminding you that you are from AFGHANISTAN...not India, not even the other lesser shithole Pakistan...certainly not any south east asian nation. you and your people have contributed nothing to this earth, and perhaps never will. so your contempt for black people is as always ................laughable, no black man....no other race or culture, period has anything to be envious of from or about you or your women..noted as the ugliest in the world. .....on the forum you rush to point out that ur not indian or pakistani.....yet i bet in reality you portray yourself as "asian"...in the UK sense of the word. the only thing u deserve is pity so pls reserve all your black mans pity for your cursed country, people and culture.
why are you perpetuating these lame arguements brahi maintainafghanistan has had more cultural impact on the world history then black africathis must hurt. I know it does.its a small countrybefore they were blown up there were no bamyan buddhas in africa or anything which comparedno bactrian gold in africa ... very little scuplture or art of any world renowned note in subsaharan africa apart from a few bronze headsno buildings that compare to the mosques of herat/mazar e sharif in africano poetry or manuscripts compared to some of the books in afghanistan, in africaim talkin about sub saharan africa - black africa. No doubt black africans in other countrys have made significant modern cultural impact, which i can salute.but if you are talking as a black subsaharan african you should be humble because the track record is worse then afghanistans.. even if we have descended into depravity and are plumbing the depths atmIn this country i am seen as asian, i have been called a paki before by white slobs and realised that all i could ever be to white devils... you are just a negro to the white man. no one cares about ghana vs nigeria. you are just an person with black skin , an illegal alien living in a foriegn land.so remember venom. remain humble.
this is very truelive ur life to the highest/best u can do but i beleieve any ethnic minority living in a white mans country should always keep this at the back of thier heads
  • Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL The only thing Afghanistan has given to this world are peado muslim men loving of little boys. You make them parade and dance infront of you them have a brall to see who takes the boys home with them. No wonder Afgone is a STD doctor, all smelling d*cks and sh*t, guy loves that kind of nastiness!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Guest TimeBomb

on the topic of asian girls / afghanistan, lately ive seen a few afghan girls who have scrubbed up nicely, would deffo get the algerian sausage.

actualy current theories suggest humans evolved separately you ignoramusi can claim complete dissassociation from the out of africa movementi could never be descended from a negro
Nope, current facts show that all non-black people are part Neanderthal, aka sub-human.
funny how the subhumans have out performed the pure breeds in every aspect of existence apart from physical exertionsbefore venom comes in here and says black men invented the traffic lights, i'l give them thatthe arrogance displayed in this topic pretty much outlines the problems within the black community - too much ignorance and too much importance placed on having bigger d*cks belying massive chips on your shoulders you all descended from us boo hoo... ye we may have descended from you guys but you are the older models... im a t1000 from terminator 2 out here and you lot are all arnie in the 1st terminatorwe've moved on from cave men days, your worth is determined from your wealth and status in society
The sahara used to be a beautiful paradise before it became the barren desert it is today. Who knows what manner of ancient black civilisations are buried there today. And African civilisations still alive and well by the time Europeans invaded have been significantly downplayed.

afgoon, i know ur hurt from some of the facts posted in here, but i just thought i summarise what you last said by reminding you that you are from AFGHANISTAN...not India, not even the other lesser shithole Pakistan...certainly not any south east asian nation. you and your people have contributed nothing to this earth, and perhaps never will. so your contempt for black people is as always ................laughable, no black man....no other race or culture, period has anything to be envious of from or about you or your women..noted as the ugliest in the world. .....on the forum you rush to point out that ur not indian or pakistani.....yet i bet in reality you portray yourself as "asian"...in the UK sense of the word. the only thing u deserve is pity so pls reserve all your black mans pity for your cursed country, people and culture.
why are you perpetuating these lame arguements brahi maintainafghanistan has had more cultural impact on the world history then black africathis must hurt. I know it does.its a small countrybefore they were blown up there were no bamyan buddhas in africa or anything which comparedno bactrian gold in africa ... very little scuplture or art of any world renowned note in subsaharan africa apart from a few bronze headsno buildings that compare to the mosques of herat/mazar e sharif in africano poetry or manuscripts compared to some of the books in afghanistan, in africaim talkin about sub saharan africa - black africa. No doubt black africans in other countrys have made significant modern cultural impact, which i can salute.but if you are talking as a black subsaharan african you should be humble because the track record is worse then afghanistans.. even if we have descended into depravity and are plumbing the depths atmIn this country i am seen as asian, i have been called a paki before by white slobs and realised that all i could ever be to white devils... you are just a negro to the white man. no one cares about ghana vs nigeria. you are just an person with black skin , an illegal alien living in a foriegn land.so remember venom. remain humble.
i'm so glade you made this posti've always seen you for what you areNow everyone can see it to.That nonsense you posted is so utterly and completely inaccurate, there is no way you could of read that anywhere. You just sat there and decided to make sh*t up because it sounded likely to your racist mind.guys like you are class