Asian girls & Black guys...

2deal2

I'll try & keep it short.I dealt with one beautiful petite ting (a miss Patel as it goes lol), the relationship was beautiful, the beats were emotional as she was just a filth bag etcFrom early she warned me about the racism against blacks in her family which apparently most Asians share. I thought I could handle it so asked her to record something if & when they start coz they never said sh*t to my face but were always cool & welcoming..Three months later she recorded the abuses her dad, brother & aunties used to dish out at her for dating a brother.She played it, I ended relations swiftly. We tried to stay in touch, meet up & beat etc but we both knew it was never gonna go anywhere.:D @ some of the Asian males who used to try screw man for being with 'their' females but knew not to try a ting. /I lived in Hounslow for 6+ years & generally found alot of Asian chicks just wanted the beat from blacks oppose to anything serious mainly coz the olders won't have it nor would alot of the youngers in some areas. It's slightly better with todays youngers but just slighty.*Honor killings are real.*Mums, dads, grans, uncles, aunties etc would rather their kids got with a snow flake than a brother*blacks are like shoe bottom, low low down.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
I'll try & keep it short.I dealt with one beautiful petite ting (a miss Patel as it goes lol), the relationship was beautiful, the beats were emotional as she was just a filth bag etcFrom early she warned me about the racism against blacks in her family which apparently most Asians share. I thought I could handle it so asked her to record something if & when they start coz they never said sh*t to my face but were always cool & welcoming..Three months later she recorded the abuses her dad, brother & aunties used to dish out at her for dating a brother.She played it, I ended relations swiftly. We tried to stay in touch, meet up & beat etc but we both knew it was never gonna go anywhere.:D @ some of the Asian males who used to try screw man for being with 'their' females but knew not to try a ting. /I lived in Hounslow for 6+ years & generally found alot of Asian chicks just wanted the beat from blacks oppose to anything serious mainly coz the olders won't have it nor would alot of the youngers in some areas. It's slightly better with todays youngers but just slighty.*Honor killings are real.*Mums, dads, grans, uncles, aunties etc would rather their kids got with a snow flake than a brother*blacks are like shoe bottom, low low down.
Drop examples of what they said about a brother./Like I always say, they are pissed and jealous that we brothers have larger pieces than them man (no homo) and the older women are just brainwashed. Any who are racist towards me would get verbally merked to let themm know they are sub us.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Once i had this hijabi bangladeshi girl on my case, she was tiny, 23 but looked 14, kept talking about wanting an algerian d*ck cos bengali guys have small d*cks, then every time it came down to it she'd say her family would kill her if she had sex before marriage. In the end i just made her strip down naked out of curiosity, cute little body, perfectly round c cup breasts, smooth p*ssy, it smelt fresh as well (i gave it a rub).She ended up getting engaged to some short bengali guy couple weeks later.
You should of just said you'll put the head in rawback tbh, tell her you wont pump her hard and that they wont know she aint a virgin, or some other crap along them lines.
disgust.gif
  • Upvote 4

What they said was the usual ignorant sh*t like we're all criminals, don't know about a hard days work, come from broken homes, ain't sh*t, we get females preggers & bounce, we are angry & tortured souls dwelling amongst superior races etc & the killer one her paps dropped was 'they're black'. I don't even know what he meant but he just stopped there, 'they're black.'Come to think of it wasn't even what they said tbh but more this general utter & unbelievable contempt against us.The passions expressed were very deep.

• Upvote 1

Guest Sun Tzu
f*ck*ng detest the type of asians goddaz is referring tolol at any patel ever running up and honour killing me, would rather take my own life over 1 of them killing methese same asians will cry racism etc, but are probs worse than any1 else
f113675_umad.jpg

swear asians bred blacks and what to be black...

Guest Esquilax
*Backs out of thread with hands help up*
im surprised his suit is slim/tight fit... baxk in the 80s they were all BAGGY
Lolwut?I was declaring that I'm not involved with Justin's bizarre 'just-put-the-tip-in-a-virgin' mentalityNot involved one bit

From what I've seen only if the parents are third generation will a black man make it into an asian family. Even parents that were brought up in England have had their tradition shoved down their throats all their lives, takes time for them to let some of that go.Indian people are easily the most racist on Earth, even discriminate against their own kind based on skin colour and caste. Makes me sick.One of my friends is asian and even though her parents love me I know that if she brought a black guy home they'd disown her in a hot minute.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What they said was the usual ignorant sh*t like we're all criminals, don't know about a hard days work, come from broken homes, ain't sh*t, we get females preggers & bounce, we are angry & tortured souls dwelling amongst superior races etc & the killer one her paps dropped was 'they're black'. I don't even know what he meant but he just stopped there, 'they're black.'Come to think of it wasn't even what they said tbh but more this general utter & unbelievable contempt against us.The passions expressed were very deep.
sdfrbbfr7sfbsb:rofl:

*Backs out of thread with hands help up*
im surprised his suit is slim/tight fit... baxk in the 80s they were all BAGGY
Lolwut?I was declaring that I'm not involved with Justin's bizarre 'just-put-the-tip-in-a-virgin' mentalityNot involved one bit
i was talking about yur signature/video

Guest Awesome Kong
Superior races? LOL!!! Them confused guys.Most asians are f*ck*ng lost though, obsessed with being white, putting that bleach sh*t on their skin and scared of going out in the sun to get a tan. They want to be like their forever masters, white people. Why? Because THEY are the lost confused souls who hate themselves.Every culture want to have the swagger of black people, can the same be said for them?Hold tight the asian chicks looking sexy with a tan, them chicks know the deal!
  • Downvote 1

Guest RemiBon
your black

:D :D :D uncle patel dropping the killer one liners

Funny that those old South-East Asian folk think that way. Coz in history we ain't done anything wrong to them.They are too blinded by their culture/media or whatever it is that make them judge people. And not who's really doing what on a larger scale. SMHWhite man stay winning

Linking a chick from the net as friends. Lol I've heard it all now. So you didn't do any sort of kissing/touching/sex. Just met this girl from Internet and jammed with her.
loool I was linking a few other chicks from the net at the time, it was at my peak, round them times I sexed 2 girls in 1 day and sh*t so it wasn't a priority.She was cute, bit petite for me but very funny and man used to catch bare joke with her, plus it was a bit too close to home cos she worked at the Sports Centre my mum and sisters used to go to, even went to one wedding they went to so I lowed it.Maybe I didn't explain myself properly lol.
It's just occurred to me the wedding I mentioned was infact between a black guy and an indian girl, the family disowned the girl swiftly, NONE of them were at the wedding.