vanity lair...

Grafter

I saw this for the first time 2 weeks ago, silly program, seeing grown men cry over how they look, or voting people out.Some of them were not particularly good looking.

Did anyone see this last week when that black boy with the fro was acting like a fassy. First minutes acts like a fag next sum spilt personality ish.Also most of them need to come off their high horse all judging people saying, so n so's not beautiful enough 2 be here.

Did anyone see this last week when that black boy with the fro was acting like a fassy. First minutes acts like a fag next sum spilt personality ish.Also most of them need to come off their high horse all judging people saying, so n so's not beautiful enough 2 be here.
That is the whole show though...

That is the whole show though...
I'm aware of that but what I saw last week was different.Them 3 girls took it there.

Guest mattthernbsinger

that larissa summers was actually born a man.igot the story somewhere.i was going to link it back in the day. but it seemed really weird and sh*t.

Guest mattthernbsinger
that larissa summers was actually born a man.igot the story somewhere.i was going to link it back in the day. but it seemed really weird and sh*t.
ohmy.gif Tell me ur joking?
nopeREAD ON:Oops.. she's had a conversionRugby ace Danny's love Larissa WAS a boy called DarrenBy Sophie Ridge and James WeatherupTHE rugby ace who cheated on his Cheeky Girl (UK pop duo) lover was sold a dummy—the curvy model he bedded was born a BLOKE.Wasps star Danny Cipriani got the boot after we revealed he had a sneaky ruck with sultry Larissa Summers.But the 20-year-old fly half had no idea that before her sex swap op the stunner had very different tackle.Now Danny—who was dumped by Cheeky Girl Monica Irimia, 25—faces a try-ing time when his team-mates learn his latest bed partner used to be a boy called Darren Pratt.JawlineAn old school pal of transsexual Larissa, 23, said: "I can't believe what Darren looks like now."He, or she, looks incredible after the sex change. You would never know she wasn't born a woman."But I can still recognise him from school. He's got the same strong jawline."Larissa's full name now is Laura-Alicia Summers, but she was born Darren Michael Pratt in Nottingham City Hospital on September 5, 1984 to mum Margaret and electrician dad Barry.Darren grew up in the Gedling area of Nottingham and went to the local comp Carlton le Willows School.One old classmate said: "We all laugh when we see Darren in the paper —he's done very well for himself."It's well known around here that he used to be a man. Everyone knows it's him and he looks fantastic. Whether Danny sees the funny side is another thing."Darren began his gender change when he started secondary school. The pal said: "Darren was a boy in primary school, but he started growing his hair in secondary."Then in Year 8 and 9 he started calling himself girls' names. He used to call himself Alexis, Angel and Melissa — he went through a series of them."Another friend said: "Dar-ren was openly gay at school and very camp."We're not shocked he had the sex change. He loved singing and dancing."He preferred to hang out with the girls, and do girly stuff."After a series of ops, Darren eventually became Larissa and launched a new career. She has become red-hot on the London modelling circuit and has landed telly work, appearing in Living TV's Dirty Cows and new Channel Four show Vanity Lair.The rugby player had been with Cheeky twin Monica for two months when he made a move on Larissa in a nightclub. Last week model Larissa told the News of the World how he booked them into a £150-a-night Ramada hotel room for a night of passion.She said: "Danny was all over me and we had fast, frantic sex in about three different positions."It was all over quickly, but it was exciting. He was very dominant and knew exactly what he wanted to do."Danny's not the only unsuspecting man to fall under Larissa's spell—she also had a fling with Billi Bhatti, 25, who appeared in last year's Big Brother.They met while filming the video for Jamelia's single Beware of the Dog and had several kinky sex sessions.Larissa dressed up as Supergirl for one romp with cartoon-crazy Billi.One of Darren's old pals said: "It's not surprising all these famous men have slept with Darren. He makes a great girl—he's hot!"RibbingEven so, Danny will face a tough time from his rugby pals. A source said: "Danny is a big, strapping player and rugby is not known as a very forgiving sport."He may well come in for some ribbing over this."Anyone can see why he went with Larissa — she is stunning and no one could really tell she used to be a he."But the changing room will never be the same again for Danny! He had his fun — now he'll have to face the consequences."Yesterday Larissa, who was keen to talk about her night with the rugby hunk, suddenly clammed up. And her mother said: "We have nothing to say."But two neighbours in Gedling, Nottingham, said they were aware Darren had become Larissa.One said: "Yes, I know Larissa. She is a lovely girl. One minute she was a boy and the next she was a girl."

watch this every week i think the scouse chinese looking chick is the best looking low that larissa some geezer she looks good for a man (no homo) the black guy is jokes ashame he got voted off todaydont u think it was some racist flex how they nevr voted the black people in the past 3 weeks the black man last week at least made it in the yard for 3 days

ohmy.gif Tell me ur joking?
nopeREAD ON:Oops.. she's had a conversionRugby ace Danny's love Larissa WAS a boy called DarrenBy Sophie Ridge and James WeatherupTHE rugby ace who cheated on his Cheeky Girl (UK pop duo) lover was sold a dummy—the curvy model he bedded was born a BLOKE.Wasps star Danny Cipriani got the boot after we revealed he had a sneaky ruck with sultry Larissa Summers.But the 20-year-old fly half had no idea that before her sex swap op the stunner had very different tackle.Now Danny—who was dumped by Cheeky Girl Monica Irimia, 25—faces a try-ing time when his team-mates learn his latest bed partner used to be a boy called Darren Pratt.JawlineAn old school pal of transsexual Larissa, 23, said: "I can't believe what Darren looks like now."He, or she, looks incredible after the sex change. You would never know she wasn't born a woman."But I can still recognise him from school. He's got the same strong jawline."Larissa's full name now is Laura-Alicia Summers, but she was born Darren Michael Pratt in Nottingham City Hospital on September 5, 1984 to mum Margaret and electrician dad Barry.Darren grew up in the Gedling area of Nottingham and went to the local comp Carlton le Willows School.One old classmate said: "We all laugh when we see Darren in the paper —he's done very well for himself."It's well known around here that he used to be a man. Everyone knows it's him and he looks fantastic. Whether Danny sees the funny side is another thing."Darren began his gender change when he started secondary school. The pal said: "Darren was a boy in primary school, but he started growing his hair in secondary."Then in Year 8 and 9 he started calling himself girls' names. He used to call himself Alexis, Angel and Melissa — he went through a series of them."Another friend said: "Dar-ren was openly gay at school and very camp."We're not shocked he had the sex change. He loved singing and dancing."He preferred to hang out with the girls, and do girly stuff."After a series of ops, Darren eventually became Larissa and launched a new career. She has become red-hot on the London modelling circuit and has landed telly work, appearing in Living TV's Dirty Cows and new Channel Four show Vanity Lair.The rugby player had been with Cheeky twin Monica for two months when he made a move on Larissa in a nightclub. Last week model Larissa told the News of the World how he booked them into a £150-a-night Ramada hotel room for a night of passion.She said: "Danny was all over me and we had fast, frantic sex in about three different positions."It was all over quickly, but it was exciting. He was very dominant and knew exactly what he wanted to do."Danny's not the only unsuspecting man to fall under Larissa's spell—she also had a fling with Billi Bhatti, 25, who appeared in last year's Big Brother.They met while filming the video for Jamelia's single Beware of the Dog and had several kinky sex sessions.Larissa dressed up as Supergirl for one romp with cartoon-crazy Billi.One of Darren's old pals said: "It's not surprising all these famous men have slept with Darren. He makes a great girl—he's hot!"RibbingEven so, Danny will face a tough time from his rugby pals. A source said: "Danny is a big, strapping player and rugby is not known as a very forgiving sport."He may well come in for some ribbing over this."Anyone can see why he went with Larissa — she is stunning and no one could really tell she used to be a he."But the changing room will never be the same again for Danny! He had his fun — now he'll have to face the consequences."Yesterday Larissa, who was keen to talk about her night with the rugby hunk, suddenly clammed up. And her mother said: "We have nothing to say."But two neighbours in Gedling, Nottingham, said they were aware Darren had become Larissa.One said: "Yes, I know Larissa. She is a lovely girl. One minute she was a boy and the next she was a girl."
It was a hoax, just read it somewhereKnew it couldnt be true