___________>>>>>>>>>>> Compaq Laptops

Guest RBG

I remember when my compaq laptop f*cked it.Battery started floppingCharger started getting loose, man had to hold the laptop in one hand hold the cable at some odd angle in the other hand and transfer EVERYTHING to my external harddriveResearched on the net and it said it was a common fault.Warranty done.Its just sitting in a box under my table

i swear compaq dont even exist anymore, it got taken over by HP yrs ago, so your notebook must be olldddd
ye hp owns it but its a compaq modelits lyk 15months old....

I remember when my compaq laptop f*cked it.Battery started floppingCharger started getting loose, man had to hold the laptop in one hand hold the cable at some odd angle in the other hand and transfer EVERYTHING to my external harddriveResearched on the net and it said it was a common fault.Warranty done.Its just sitting in a box under my table
exactly the same symptoms as mine..

I never take the charger out of my compaq... is dat bad?
I had the same problem - you just gotta buy a new batteryGet them from ebay if you dont wanna pay loads like, just take out your battery and it will have the spec of it on the bottom and just search that in ebay and you should find some cheap(er) ones

f*ck paying pc world prices

Guest Swiftie
not looking to kop a new laptop cuz i dont want vista either
Not a ting just format and install XP.But service pack 1 soon come vista should be running smoothish by then.PISSED though swear my laptop travels around the house with me lately
SP1 is nice still.. Got me backing that Vista ship nicely on my Dual boot of Leopard with Bootcamp.
Macbook Pro/Air/etc >> _________.Can install Vista on them and run it in a separate windowUmad?Getting one soon.
why would you run vista over tiger?
Choice is the biggest asset in anything you can have in life.If you have choice then it doesnt matta. I like the fact I can choose to go into Windows run a couple of tings..Reboot and go into Leopard like its nothing...

not looking to kop a new laptop cuz i dont want vista either
Not a ting just format and install XP.But service pack 1 soon come vista should be running smoothish by then.PISSED though swear my laptop travels around the house with me lately
SP1 is nice still.. Got me backing that Vista ship nicely on my Dual boot of Leopard with Bootcamp.
Macbook Pro/Air/etc >> _________.Can install Vista on them and run it in a separate windowUmad?Getting one soon.
why would you run vista over tiger?
Choice is the biggest asset in anything you can have in life.If you have choice then it doesnt matta. I like the fact I can choose to go into Windows run a couple of tings..Reboot and go into Leopard like its nothing...
depends what kinda software u have and u dont need to reboot now . . .jus changes like that ! ! !