BANG BANG QPR GANG

Nidge Weasle

Wilkins wants the Job... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Guest Portuguese

just got a text from a pal saying hughes is a done deal.

Mark Hughes blue and white army!!!!

(Y)

QPR to become an establish Prem team again until Mark Huge jumps ship as per usual

tbh i really wouldnt care, championship is much more exciting (as long as we went down with some heart)

Unless your Utd, City, Arsenal, Liverpool or the Scum the premier leauge is sh*t and your just a midtable team who's hopes for the season are gettin into the europa leauge and once in a blue moon finishing fourth.

give me the threat of relegation while also being a few wins of the playoffs any day, better days out as well.

did my man say hed rather his team were in div 1 playing againsts barnsley, doncaster etc then be in the prem because its more 'exciting'

QUE????

Guest Portuguese

He hardly plays for Sao Paulo but he had a good U20 World Cup last year

So it's hard to make a judgement on him.

What's your club's track record with Brazilians?

Mark Hughes track record with Brazilians is average

Warnock: "I don't want to get into talking about Joey Barton. I just want to talk about positive things at the club."

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

Warnock on Football Focus tomorrow...

buzsaky back in the team! so happy for him, ever since the magilton incident he's been treated terribly, but he hung in there.

warnock had his favourties and it cost us alot of points. really hope akos gets a good run of games.

still though, we need center backs, a bit more depth in midfield, and desperatly need strikers.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...