Most users ever online was 125 on Today, 09:13 PM

Guest mattthernbsinger

i think alot of people were too lazy to re-sign up after everything went...like the old classic threads.....for example that grimz thread....that we're never gonna see again
certain girls are wishing its gone for goodlmao

Guest Swiftie

The figures speak 4 themselves. Only been a week and a couple days.Hang tight certain people though....Especially the ones chattin sh*t and thinkin I can't see through them.

Guest Swiftie

I did f*ckin say sh*t is MOVING... 273More members online than even on the 1st site... When certain topics were gwaning...SUPPLYING THAT COOKED CRACK, NICELY... DIDNT YOU KNOW?f*ck RIGHT OFF...*goes off to play lottery for Wed*All you other so called site ADMINS, best be glad I cant make this my 9 - 5

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
The figures speak 4 themselves. Only been a week and a couple days.Hang tight certain people though....Especially the ones chattin sh*t and thinkin I can't see through them.
You know you have to expose them after that, right?

I did f*ckin say sh*t is MOVING... 273More members online than even on the 1st site... When certain topics were gwaning...SUPPLYING THAT COOKED CRACK, NICELY... DIDNT YOU KNOW?f*ck RIGHT OFF...*goes off to play lottery for Wed*All you other so called site ADMINS, best be glad I cant make this my 9 - 5
numbers are sick tbhim actually gonna have to f*ck off..i was baffed to y there was so many users but not many posts (in whatever anywhere)good look for the forum tbh.

Guest Swiftie
More than doubled... Ina day. Fark right orf.*gun finger salute*
Hold tight the fiends seeing a topic labeled "Serious" and a few others... Footie and all that... & trying to overloadBut the lil guinea pigs in the server just keep turning the wheel nicely..As for the chick in my AV... Well lets say he name is Cherry...& SCOORRPPZZ, dont try gwan like I cant see through you fam...@ Cousin of Sleep, is that any good