Most users ever online was 125 on Today, 09:13 PM

Guest mattthernbsinger

Guest mattthernbsinger

i think more people know about vip2 then you think. if you took the validation thing off u would get bare people in here be jokes.alsoMost users ever online was 273 on Yesterday, 11:09 PM

i think more people know about vip2 then you think. if you took the validation thing off u would get bare people in here be jokes.
i think thts all air tbh. do u think if i jus stumbled on vip2 one day ima care enough about it to b checkin if im validated..true say we might get spammers but i swear its one click to ghost them..

i think more people know about vip2 then you think. if you took the validation thing off u would get bare people in here be jokes.alsoMost users ever online was 273 on Yesterday, 11:09 PM
lol you would say that because the moment you start to piss people of and some one ghosts you, its a struggle to re reg laugh.gif

More than doubled... Ina day. Fark right orf.*gun finger salute*
Hold tight the fiends seeing a topic labeled "Serious" and a few others... Footie and all that... & trying to overloadBut the lil guinea pigs in the server just keep turning the wheel nicely..As for the chick in my AV... Well lets say he name is Cherry...& SCOORRPPZZ, dont try gwan like I cant see through you fam...@ Cousin of Sleep, is that any good
Why dont you show some love by getting her to post here?