Recommend A Dubstep Track...

Guest faze

Coki - Soundboy (N/A)Rusko - 2 N A Q (forthcuming SUBSOLDIERS)Coki/Underground "that guy" - Gangsta 4 Life (WHITE)Mala - Shake Out Dem Demons (DISFIGURED-DUBZ)Silkie - I Sed (DEEPMEDiClouds - Shallow (NOPPA)ASBO1 - Asbo (ASBO)Mala - Lean Forward (DMZ)Search & Destroy - Scorpion Kick (N/A)Skream - 0800 (TEMPA)Skream - Darker Side of Life (DUBSTARS)The Others - Africa (DUBPOLICE)Toasty - As One (N/A)Vista - Exit Wounds VIP (N/A)3RD Punk Munkee - Spinal Retrakshun (ELEMENTX)

emalkay-bats in the belfry
Cannot stress this tune enogh.. gets over looked so many times. Emalkay is a genuis.
yh all the tracks ive got by the kid are thoroughalsocaspa- way of the dub rmx probly my favorite dubstep trackheadhunter-dreampathsquantum-unknowncalenda-forevercaspa rusko-rock bottom,custard chuckerlwiz-girl from codeine citykromestar- here we comed1-malfunctionloefah (skream)-monsoon rmxtoasty-guessworkscuba-dreamsome personals

Personally, I get sent them by producers or i buy them. There are online resources for getting these.. I'd feel like a wasteman turning my back on my scene and downloading them, though.But the ones that are already out, u can download them.. i think u shud seeing as ur new to the scene, u need to know what's good n what's not etc.. that's how most fans started.. downloaded a few tunes and started from there.

Definately the DUBSTEP ALLSTARS mixes.. No.5 by N TYPE is pyung pyung !ATM.. its all about Benga & LD - ProjectSkream - Chestboxing (Benga RMX)Skream - KinkyCoki - SquidwardSilkie - Dont DJ For FreeCoki - 3 untitled's that i've heard in the dance, and no where else.. some of his finer work, too. HYPE HYPEGeiom – Remenissin (Skreamix)All doing justice in the face right now.

Guest Medic

'kromestar- here we come' is f*ck*ng sickJoker - JV AndersonKromestar - Marz AttackL Wiz - CenturionStenchman - Your PatheticThe Plastician - HirachiRusko - Original Cut

Definately the DUBSTEP ALLSTARS mixes.. No.5 by N TYPE is pyung pyung !ATM.. its all about Benga & LD - ProjectSkream - Chestboxing (Benga RMX)Skream - KinkyCoki - SquidwardSilkie - Dont DJ For FreeCoki - 3 untitled's that i've heard in the dance, and no where else.. some of his finer work, too. HYPE HYPEGeiom – Remenissin (Skreamix)All doing justice in the face right now.
the 2 untitleds im assuming are the new-ish dubs they are droppin in dances....if they are its probably Robotnik and Headbanger....i dont know the 3rd one, but der are definatly 3 tracks dat havent been given official releases, jus personal presses.

Personally, I get sent them by producers or i buy them. There are online resources for getting these.. I'd feel like a wasteman turning my back on my scene and downloading them, though.But the ones that are already out, u can download them.. i think u shud seeing as ur new to the scene, u need to know what's good n what's not etc.. that's how most fans started.. downloaded a few tunes and started from there.
ye i think to be gettin the freshness you either got to just buy or be in good connections with producers. and buying it helps support it, and if ur a dj anyways you should by default.for listenrs, i think without killin the scene bits of downloadin mixes and few older releases isnt so bad, aslong as der is no hevy bootleggin/passin links and mp3's goin on....personally i get some of producers, and download some/get given links by ppl in the scene. i dont share my mp3's much, cos i dnt wanna reinforce the effects of bootlegging, but once sumone ups a link on a site the damage is done before i even see it.

Yeah he'll be in touch.. he said he's got like 400 odd emails to go thru, and that he duno if hes got enough tee's to warrant that demand.Let's hope u got ur email in early.
i got my email in the very nex day, before he even posted on DSF bout emailing him, so he replied quite quick but didnt tell me how, so i sent him a nex email to lemme no.maybe hes gone off to get sum more made lol, if ders demand in it theres money to be made.dem souveniers der. laugh.gif