Recommend A Dubstep Track...

Guest faze

Guest Medic

Great Lengths.Amazing album. Got 2 tracks already released Vancouver and Natural selection though, but they had to be included for the whole feeling. Cant even name my favourite track, all of them are excellent. The drums the basslines everything. The collaborations with Spaceape and dBridge, which others didnt quite like, me personally I thought both were top notch. This is more than what you asked for but I felt to give my opinion.

Great Lengths.Amazing album. Got 2 tracks already released Vancouver and Natural selection though, but they had to be included for the whole feeling. Cant even name my favourite track, all of them are excellent. The drums the basslines everything. The collaborations with Spaceape and dBridge, which others didnt quite like, me personally I thought both were top notch. This is more than what you asked for but I felt to give my opinion.
lmao its kl, ive heard the same thing on a number of forums yet no one seems to mention the album by nameit's just "martyns new release". liked natural selection when i first heard it so yah defo dling it

the collab with dbridge is a nice tune.i dont usually go for those kinda vocals but they fit well.

Guest Medic

DJG - Apophenia VIP loving this one since I heard it on distance.Heny G - Lost In Jammin' another breathaking trackRouge State - OpportunityPlusJoint best tune of the album.