Recommend A Dubstep Track...

Guest faze

Yeah its out.. Mixed by AppleblimThing with him is.. you either like it or you don't.. me personally.. i like Apple (im not being biased lol)But it's not the conventional dubstep you've come to hear.If you like man like Martyn / 2562.. Gatekeeper / Kode 9... then this is you.. if not.. probably wudnt even be worth the download.

Iration Steppas - jah protecter (rusko v.i.p)Rusko ft Danman - jahlove*Vibronics - volcanoSkream - riddim*Rusko - acton dredJah Warrior - seRusko - gully fluteL-wiz - mary jane*Rusko - bushweed remix*Skream - dutch flowers (rusko remix) *D1 - redstripe*Rusko - redeye*Rusko - lions paw*Skream - hotsteppin’*Rusko - japesye*Distinction - hybrid seizure (others remix)*Caspa - cheese monger*Rusko & Caspa - custard chuckerRusko - jahova*Rusko - leeds kru*Others - serious sounds*Rusko - point blank*Rusko - wheel of fortune*Rusko - cockney thug*Reso - murda dub*Phat Controla (rusko) - plastic strings*
http://dubstep.com.ua/download/Rusko_megamix.mp3

safe.how old is this?

new mix from rusko's myspace...no tracklist at the mo.http://www.rusko.dubster.co.uk/RUSKO-COCKN...NEES-UP-MIX.mp3edit* just clocked its the one off mary annes show dat i put on here earlier.tracklist:Dkay – ‘Fire’ (Rusko’s electro remix) Rusko – ‘Period’ Rusko – ‘Breezeblock Ravers’ Unitz – ‘The Drop’ Benga – ‘Benga’s off his Head’ Rusko – ‘Get Ya Cockout’ (Princess VIP) Rusko – ‘Mr Muscle’ Rusko – ‘Moanerz’ Rusko – ‘Mo Go Gadget Rusko’ Caspa – ‘Marmite’ Rusko – ‘Jahova’ Marcus Visionary – ‘Flying dubs’ Rusko & Buraka – ‘Jumpup’ Skream – ‘Murderer’ instrumental Rusko – ‘Mr Chips’ Rusko & Lutan Fyah – ‘Soundguy is my Target’ Rusko – ‘Soundguy special’

Iration Steppas - jah protecter (rusko v.i.p)Rusko ft Danman - jahlove*Vibronics - volcanoSkream - riddim*Rusko - acton dredJah Warrior - seRusko - gully fluteL-wiz - mary jane*Rusko - bushweed remix*Skream - dutch flowers (rusko remix) *D1 - redstripe*Rusko - redeye*Rusko - lions paw*Skream - hotsteppin’*Rusko - japesye*Distinction - hybrid seizure (others remix)*Caspa - cheese monger*Rusko & Caspa - custard chuckerRusko - jahova*Rusko - leeds kru*Others - serious sounds*Rusko - point blank*Rusko - wheel of fortune*Rusko - cockney thug*Reso - murda dub*Phat Controla (rusko) - plastic strings*
http://dubstep.com.ua/download/Rusko_megamix.mp3

safe.how old is this?
erm early 2007 but its too sick

The Bug Showcase - BBC Radio 6THE BUG – SHOWCASE MIX Erykah Badu - Twinkle The Bug ft Tippa Irie - Angry The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Mad Up The Dance The Bug ft Warrior Queen - Insane The Bug ft Spaceape - 'Systems' The Bug ft Flowdan & Killa P - 'Skeng' The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Murder We The Bug ft Flowdan - Bad Like That The Bug ft Seanie T - Bring Life King Midas Sound - Cool Out Coki - Road Rage(Exclusive Bug dubplate ft Ricky Ranking) TRG - Broken Heart (Martyn's DCM Mix) The Bug ft Flowdan - Jah War The Bug ft Warrior Queen - Poison Dart The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Tonight The Bug ft Flowdan - Stampin' Darkstar - Need You Fun Boy Three - The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum

Guest Medic

yeah the bug mix was upped on dubstepforum.safe for the hatcha set spidermanIm actually starting to like TRG, Martyn, Komanazmuk, 2562 and them man. Broken Hearts is a massive tune.TRG - Horny - Reso remix is tuff aswell2562 - Channel TwoTRG - Your Friends Like Techno

The Bug Showcase - BBC Radio 6THE BUG – SHOWCASE MIX Erykah Badu - Twinkle The Bug ft Tippa Irie - Angry The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Mad Up The Dance The Bug ft Warrior Queen - Insane The Bug ft Spaceape - 'Systems' The Bug ft Flowdan & Killa P - 'Skeng' The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Murder We The Bug ft Flowdan - Bad Like That The Bug ft Seanie T - Bring Life King Midas Sound - Cool Out Coki - Road Rage(Exclusive Bug dubplate ft Ricky Ranking) TRG - Broken Heart (Martyn's DCM Mix) The Bug ft Flowdan - Jah War The Bug ft Warrior Queen - Poison Dart The Bug ft Ricky Ranking - Tonight The Bug ft Flowdan - Stampin' Darkstar - Need You Fun Boy Three - The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum
Radio 6WTFSafe for the mix.

On that Mary Anne Hobbs show with Benga mixing there was this tune by Badness I think produced by Rusko or someone with some sample that goes "Cut Out" does anyone know what mixtape it's on or have a link for it?
Didn't Scratcha make a tune called "Suck Out"?Where the sample is some high pitch voice shouting "Suck-out".Maybe Rusko remixed it.

On that Mary Anne Hobbs show with Benga mixing there was this tune by Badness I think produced by Rusko or someone with some sample that goes "Cut Out" does anyone know what mixtape it's on or have a link for it?
Didn't Scratcha make a tune called "Suck Out"?Where the sample is some high pitch voice shouting "Suck-out".Maybe Rusko remixed it.
Badness & Loudmouth - Cut Outdassdaone