PURE & SEXY - Saturday 17th September @ Gino's Coliseum!

Chase

FLYER FRONTpurensexyfront.jpgFLYER BACKpurensexyback.jpgThat's right!!PURE & SEXYThis night is to be held on Saturday 17th September 2005@ Gino's Coliseum, 5 Bromley Road, SE6 (next door to the old cinema)8pm-2amDJ's on the night are:Del MontieDrayS.PKenny BLady AqsaG_RuffSammy DChaseMC's:Tommy GunnNRG (StoneCold GX)MistrieShiffa DanAdmission: Ladies ̣̉5 / Gents ̣̉7Dresscode: No Hats / No Hoods / Keep it sexy!!OVER 18's - ID MAY BE REQUIRED!!CD giveaways on the night plus a free buffet.For more information on discount and group bookings, please call 07709 292 953If you require a flyer for entry, please call the number above and mention Chase, or get in contact with Chase on 07931 315 155!SEE YOU THERE!! biggrin.gif

yeah me n nat can dress in bikini's n give it a wash lol.... lmao me in a bikini now that is scary ooooooooooooooo :evil:
you shouldnt put yourself down so much you know
IT'S TRUE THOUGH I GOT ONE OF THEM WEIRD BODIES LOL!!!!! biggrin.gif:D XX (IT'S OK VICKS IM JOKING HALF THE TIME )XXX BUT I DO HAVE A WEIRD BODY!!!!! LOL :shock:
haha weird body. you're too pretty to be so negative missy!