Theodore........

Nah Blud I

sport_index_splash_446504a.jpg
WILLIAM GALLAS has slammed his own team-mate Theo Walcott ahead of Arsenal’s crunch Champions League showdown against AC Milan in the San Siro tonight. In an astonishingly brutal analysis of Walcott’s game, controversial Gunners skipper Gallas claims the England Under-21 striker must: Change his style of play Work harder in training Learn to use his left foot Be less predictable Become more focused Stop taking too long on the ball French centre-back Gallas has been under fire himself for his childish antics at Birmingham last month where he sat down in the opposition half with tears in his eyes after his team conceded a last-minute penalty equaliser. Walcott, 18, also scored twice that day — his first Premier League goals for the club — though his efforts were overshadowed by Gunners hitman Eduardo breaking a leg. But Walcott’s progress at Arsenal has not been smooth since his move from Southampton two years ago — a move that could eventually cost the Premier League leaders £12million. And even his own manager Arsene Wenger admitted the youngster, a shock pick by Sven Goran Eriksson for England’s 2006 World Cup squad, had not developed as quickly as he would like. But Gallas’ criticism of the prospect is on another level altogether. “He must work hard in training because everyone knows where he will run with the ball. “He goes on his right foot — so he must work to come on the inside on his left foot. “He must be less predictable and more focused. He can also take too long on the ball.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...ticle872073.ece laugh.gif:D

Arsenal morale must be f*cked again.Gallas always slewing them and hes their captain.Strong minded players will bounce back from this and play even better but Wally is no way strong minded, he's probally crying right about now.

Gallas is a badman from day though.
swear chelsea sent him there to destroy them from withincome like rednapp going southampton getting them relegated and going back to pompey

just stating he can improve imo and tryna give him pointers towards it.theo is developing tho. u can see in his last 3 games hes worked on his shooting tech. clocked as soon as he hit 1 volley vs milan, ball came down from high was impressed and hes shown since then shooting is better.

Asked if Walcott listens to his advice, Gallas replied: “I hope for him he does because he has great potential.” Former Chelsea star Gallas, 30, insisted Arsenal’s bright young things should take notice when men of his experience offer words of wisdom. He added: “I’m not their father, they make me feel young but I do try to talk to them. “One young player asked me about an expensive car he wanted and I said ‘Save your money, look after your family and then think about cars’. “When I started playing, I saved my money to buy a nice house for my family. “But now these young players all want a BMW or Ferrari when they are still only 17 or 18. “They don’t have to work as hard as I did. It might not be their fault but it is wrong.” Gallas is big mates with former Arsenal skipper and French international team-mate Thierry Henry — who was born on the same day as him, 17 August 30 years ago. And he believes he has earned the right to follow the talismanic Henry as captain of Arsenal. Gallas said: “When I was at Chelsea John Terry was captain and I’ve learned from him, from Marcel Desailly and from Patrick Vieira. “When the chance came at Arsenal I was ready. I tell the players that what I do comes from experience. “I don’t think about my performances now, I think about the other players and when they don’t do something right, I tell them. I prefer to have a quiet word with them on the pitch and then speak to them properly after the game.” Gallas is no shrinking violet even though he claims to be ‘a simple man’ who does not like being called a star. He brands title rivals Manchester United as ‘too arrogant’ and argues that could be to their detriment in the Premier League title race. He added: “This Arsenal squad can win things and I know that it will be difficult for Manchester United to win because they have to play us and Chelsea again. “They are a strong team, with lots of experienced players but sometimes they think they are too good. Too arrogant. “It can make you complacent and we understand that problem. “We know we have to score goals and be strong in defence. “I’d like to be in my living room when I am old with a trophy next to me and say that I won that. “I have spent my life proving people wrong and it has made me tougher as a person and as a player. I have cried sometimes but bad things make me work harder. I want to win everything.” So can Arsenal win the Premier and Champions League? Gallas is categorical and said: “Yes. The mentality we had last season has gone. All our players just want to win — and we know how.” That will be seriously put to the test in the famous San Siro tonight with Arsenal level at 0-0 with the reigning European champions after the first leg at the Emirates. A winner from Walcott would do nicely.

It's true.. walcott is SOOOO predictablebut Arsenal are falling apart-no win in 4-banged by your rivals and out the cup-left back going for a stroll in the park in the 94th minute of games-captain absolutely losing the plot and crying on the pitch after drawing with relegation candidates-one of your strikers out for a year(Eduardo) the other just doesn't like being fit(van Persie)-scoring own goals-strikers fighting-public savaging from your captain of your 'English SuperStar'-slim chances of going through in the champions league

Theo is still a learnerWILLIAM GALLAS has slammed his own team-mate Theo Walcott ahead of Arsenal’s crunch Champions League showdown against AC Milan in the San Siro tonight.In an astonishingly brutal analysis of Walcott’s game, controversial Gunners skipper Gallas claims the England Under-21 striker must:# Change his style of play# Work harder in training# Learn to use his left foot# Be less predictable# Become more focused# Stop taking too long on the ballFrench centre-back Gallas has been under fire himself for his childish antics at Birmingham last month where he sat down in the opposition half with tears in his eyes after his team conceded a last-minute penalty equaliser.Walcott, 18, also scored twice that day — his first Premier League goals for the club — though his efforts were overshadowed by Gunners hitman Eduardo breaking a leg.But Walcott’s progress at Arsenal has not been smooth since his move from Southampton two years ago — a move that could eventually cost the Premier League leaders £12million.New Wayne RooneyAnd even his own manager Arsène Wenger admitted the youngster, a shock pick by Sven Goran Eriksson for England’s 2006 World Cup squad, had not developed as quickly as he would like.But Gallas’ criticism of the prospect is on another level altogether.Speaking to GQ magazine, Gallas said: “I think Theo Walcott can be the new Wayne Rooney but he has to change his style of play.“He must work hard in training because everyone knows where he will run with the ball.“He goes on his right foot — so he must work to come on the inside on his left foot.“He must be less predictable and more focused. He can also take too long on the ball.”Asked if Walcott listens to his advice, Gallas replied: “I hope for him he does because he has great potential.”
*Looks at the source*Ahhh The Sun, aren't they known for stretching the truth? Taking things out of context? Miss-leading titles? What does all that lead to? People buying into stories and their papers.Of course Theo is still learning. The media out to get Billy Gallas after whats gone on, and these comments are bound to be a month or so old, they come out now because the new GQ is printed up.

Sees GQ... Thinks fashion magazine, hardly grilling questions...Thinks answers being made more of than the context in which they was said in, which is only stating the obvious...Thinks wait interview must have happened in early Feb...Thinks how ironic that now at press date of magazine, what the situation is.Remembers its Gallas & his ego. Shrugs. Leaves topic.

It's true.. walcott is SOOOO predictablebut Arsenal are falling apart-no win in 4-banged by your rivals and out the cup-left back going for a stroll in the park in the 94th minute of games-captain absolutely losing the plot and crying on the pitch after drawing with relegation candidates-one of your strikers out for a year(Eduardo) the other just doesn't like being fit(van Persie)-scoring own goals-strikers fighting-public savaging from your captain of your 'English SuperStar'-slim chances of going through in the champions league
Yeah and they are currently TOP of the league.Puts sh*t into perspective still.

Guest haze-e
Asked if Walcott listens to his advice, Gallas replied: “I hope for him he does because he has great potential.” Former Chelsea star Gallas, 30, insisted Arsenal’s bright young things should take notice when men of his experience offer words of wisdom. He added: “I’m not their father, they make me feel young but I do try to talk to them. “One young player asked me about an expensive car he wanted and I said ‘Save your money, look after your family and then think about cars’. “When I started playing, I saved my money to buy a nice house for my family. “But now these young players all want a BMW or Ferrari when they are still only 17 or 18. “They don’t have to work as hard as I did. It might not be their fault but it is wrong.” Gallas is big mates with former Arsenal skipper and French international team-mate Thierry Henry — who was born on the same day as him, 17 August 30 years ago. And he believes he has earned the right to follow the talismanic Henry as captain of Arsenal. Gallas said: “When I was at Chelsea John Terry was captain and I’ve learned from him, from Marcel Desailly and from Patrick Vieira. “When the chance came at Arsenal I was ready. I tell the players that what I do comes from experience. “I don’t think about my performances now, I think about the other players and when they don’t do something right, I tell them. I prefer to have a quiet word with them on the pitch and then speak to them properly after the game.” Gallas is no shrinking violet even though he claims to be ‘a simple man’ who does not like being called a star. He brands title rivals Manchester United as ‘too arrogant’ and argues that could be to their detriment in the Premier League title race. He added: “This Arsenal squad can win things and I know that it will be difficult for Manchester United to win because they have to play us and Chelsea again. “They are a strong team, with lots of experienced players but sometimes they think they are too good. Too arrogant. “It can make you complacent and we understand that problem. “We know we have to score goals and be strong in defence. “I’d like to be in my living room when I am old with a trophy next to me and say that I won that. “I have spent my life proving people wrong and it has made me tougher as a person and as a player. I have cried sometimes but bad things make me work harder. I want to win everything.” So can Arsenal win the Premier and Champions League? Gallas is categorical and said: “Yes. The mentality we had last season has gone. All our players just want to win — and we know how.” That will be seriously put to the test in the famous San Siro tonight with Arsenal level at 0-0 with the reigning European champions after the first leg at the Emirates. A winner from Walcott would do nicely.
How are we arrogant. One of the humbler teams.Arsenal = Arrogant for no reason.