Theodore........

Nah Blud I

The Sun really done their best to add contraversy to this story. All I see is constructive criticism.
I knew arsenal fans would come in with "its nothing".But no way in hell is it constructive criticism. ONE line of the article is constructive criticism: "He's a learner compared to Rooney". We all know that. Keeps the kid grounded. He a youth and needs to improve.Picking out every single aspect of his game that needs improving TO THE WORLD, when the kid ALREADY struggles and has confidence issues...nah...thats never constructive criticism. Truesay its the sun so the validity of the quote CAN be tested, and it was probably taken out of context

I like the way that a lot of news outlets are running with the headline "Gallas says walcott can be the next rooney" or something along those line.Big up The Sun everytime, they know how to create uneccessary hype. I wonder how long they held back this story to release it on the eve of our biggest game of the season.

Wenger should remove he's captaincy.. because he seems to think it gives him the right to do or say what the fuk he wants. Kolo's time for captain me thinks.

The Sun really done their best to add contraversy to this story. All I see is constructive criticism.
I knew arsenal fans would come in with "its nothing".But no way in hell is it constructive criticism. ONE line of the article is constructive criticism: "He's a learner compared to Rooney". We all know that. Keeps the kid grounded. He a youth and needs to improve.Picking out every single aspect of his game that needs improving TO THE WORLD, when the kid ALREADY struggles and has confidence issues...nah...thats never constructive criticism. Truesay its the sun so the validity of the quote CAN be tested, and it was probably taken out of context
smh @ not taking this article with a full shaker of salt

walcott has been good recentby the times hes 21 he will be a top top playerin 2 seconds he done to maldini what guys have been tryin to do for 20 yearsroasted him (no homo)
swear he just kicked the ball and ran?lol @ that 'roasting him'
i no but stillnot many people get a cross in against maldini trust me

Gallas can say what he likes. He's won everything. And he speaks the truth. You can't argue with the truth.He baits people up so Arsene doesn't have to. At least he doesn't hot up the youngers and hog the ball with no end product like Thierry did in his last season.

walcott has been good recentby the times hes 21 he will be a top top playerin 2 seconds he done to maldini what guys have been tryin to do for 20 yearsroasted him (no homo)
bruv id get a cross in on maldiniits not hard called pace

lol but look at ronaldoi swear he got nothin out of maldini the other year in both legs

lol exactlyhyping up what Walcott could do to any defender, kick the ball and then RUNthem athlete moves there

lol but look at ronaldoi swear he got nothin out of maldini the other year in both legs
llow himhe aint a big match playernot like Theo...

SoooRonaldo got nothing out of Maldini, and Walcott did.. so remind me again, whats your point?Walcott >> Ronaldo?orWalcott is world class for kicking the ball and running past Maldini?

He scored in the 1st leg

SoooRonaldo got nothing out of Maldini, and Walcott did.. so remind me again, whats your point?Walcott >> Ronaldo?orWalcott is world class for kicking the ball and running past Maldini?
no.the point is its hard to get a cross in against maldiniif u could jus kick the ball passed him nd run ronaldo and any player with pace would of been doin it for yearsu need to get half a yard first which is what walct doneobviously gettin a yard against maldini in the 93rd minute aint roastin himbut it was good play that most people rrecognised