Theodore........

Nah Blud I

Gallas = c*nt from dayI dont no how many times I've said thisI knew there would be some mugs in here defending him AGAIN.
Just like I knew you would come & slate an Arsenal player AGAIN.Only one who gets a bly from you is RVP.
If RVP behaved like Gallas I would have sed the same things

Gallas = c*nt from dayI dont no how many times I've said thisI knew there would be some mugs in here defending him AGAIN.
Some mugs co-sign anything Wenger saysWenger made Gallas captain and sees him as a good leader so he co-signs anything Gallas saysTherefore them mugs now co-sign anything Gallas says

alieman seriously need to keep his mouth shut sometimeswere were u your statements when u was balling down the other end of the pitch

walcott has been good recentby the times hes 21 he will be a top top playerin 2 seconds he done to maldini what guys have been tryin to do for 20 yearsroasted him (no homo)
swear he just kicked the ball and ran?lol @ that 'roasting him'
i no but stillnot many people get a cross in against maldini trust me
mellow.gif Acting like Maldini has never been taken on before, are you serious?Gallas has made statements like this too many times in my opinion.

Boyting.Al Im saying is that last season when things wernt going well, all you would hear from Gallas was FRAFF.Then at the start of the season Arsenal are doing well, all I hear is how United are arrogant.NOW THAT UNITED DERAILED THE ARSENAL TRAIN, all I hear is his dumb crying.On a level, how can he sit there crying in the middle of the pitch when the game is STILL GOING.Any d*ckhead. Come like his name is Beckenbauer or Maldini.Any prick. Put Gilberto back as captain. BIG LOLZZZ

walcott has been good recentby the times hes 21 he will be a top top playerin 2 seconds he done to maldini what guys have been tryin to do for 20 yearsroasted him (no homo)
mellow.gif Acting like Maldini has never been taken on before, are you serious?Gallas has made statements like this too many times in my opinion.
Oh my days.

He sold Maldini a dummy. He dropped the shoulders on him...

Wenger should remove he's captaincy.. because he seems to think it gives him the right to do or say what the fuk he wants. Kolo's time for captain me thinks.
Kolo's not French...
u may have a point there.

Fair enough some people are saying it's the truth however bun Gallas going out and listing parts of walcott's game he needs to improve as if he himself is the complete article. He's a good defender but he's by no means the worlds best so maybe he should think of a list for himself first.Saying he needs 2 improve thats nothing... it's the same thing you hear Ryan Giggs stil say about himself in interviews but naming every part he needs to improve on??? naaaaah lowe it