Theodore........

Nah Blud I

Walcott isn't going to hold Arsenal to ransom. Arsenal are hardly a club that allow that to happen, you only have to look at the players let go to know, Walcott has no chance.

To be honest the two are perfect for each other, as they both like to hang out for as long as possible for the best deal possible.

Wenger has said he'd rather keep him already and I suspect he'll repeat that stance today or tomorrow in his press conference where Walcott and Sterling are obviously both going to be discussed at some length.

It's sad seeing England's most in form striker and Theo having to drop deep and play in between the lines because 3HUNNA has decided he doesn't feel like being a #10 tonight. Seen it happen so many times to Welbeck for club and country.

Arsenal news: Arsene Wenger fears for Theo Walcott’s state of mind after failed No 10 England experiment

By Matt Law

10:30PM BST 02 Apr 2015

Walcott endured a miserable time in England’s friendly against Italy on Tuesday after starting up front before being switched to the top of a diamond midfield

Arsène Wenger has admitted he fears for Theo Walcott’s state of mind after the forward was left “exposed” in the No 10 role for England.

Walcott endured a miserable time in England’s friendly against Italy on Tuesday after starting up front alongside Harry Kane, before being switched to the top of a diamond midfield to allow Wayne Rooney to move further forwards.

Having touched the ball just 14 times in 55 minutes, Walcott was replaced by Ross Barkley in Turin and also saw Andros Townsend put more pressure on his England place by scoring a spectacular equaliser.

“Theo’s sensitive and I’m a bit concerned about the damage that game can have on his mind,” said Wenger, the Arsenal manager. “Being exposed like that, people have a harsh judgment on him that is not deserved.”

Asked whether he had ever seen Walcott play at No 10 before, even in training, Wenger added: “No. Theo’s strength is the quality of his movements, he wants to go to get on the end of things. He’s not a guy who provides.

“I don’t think it was the intention of Roy Hodgson to play him there. It was maybe Rooney who took the initiative during the game to play higher up and tell Theo to drop back. I haven’t seen Roy Hodgson in the game standing up to say: ‘Walcott, you come and play in midfield and Rooney you go up front.’ That’s an initiative they took on the pitch.

“It was a complicated game for the strikers because Italy defended with three centre-backs, two players in front of the two centre-backs and England played all in there so there was no room, no space.”

Walcott missed almost a year with a serious knee injury and has struggled to hold down a regular starting place in Wenger’s side since his return.

In his last four Arsenal starts, he has scored three goals but there are doubts over his future with negotiations over a new contract likely to be protracted amid interest from tomorrow’s opponents, Liverpool.

Walcott’s £100,000-a-week deal has just over a year to run and it remains to be seen whether Arsenal will agree to pay him more. It is unlikely the 26-year-old would accept a pay cut.

Wenger, though, insists he is not concerned about Walcott’s form or progress and said: “I don’t worry about Theo because he’s not completely there yet with his fitness.

“I told you a few times that he has been out for a year with a very bad injury and he’s coming back. He is on course to come back, but he’s not completely there.

“Every time he comes on or when he’s started, he has scored a goal. He is not fragile mentally, he is strong mentally. But he is disappointed because when you come back you always think you are ready.”

Walcott is likely to start on the substitutes’ bench again for the Liverpool game, but Wenger suggested he will get a chance to shine before the end of the season. “He needs patience,” said Wenger. “He is at the moment not in his best mood. He has big confidence in himself and he has gone through some difficult periods in his life and he has always come out with strength.”

Arsenal will assess the knee injury striker Danny Welbeck suffered on international duty with England before deciding whether or not he is fit to face Liverpool.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11512638/Arsenal-news-Arsene-Wenger-fears-for-Theo-Walcotts-state-of-mind-after-failed-No10-England-experiment.html

We might aswell sell him and make £££ whilst the chance is still there

So many guys he can be replaced with that will do the same he does or if not more - for cheaper

Even Bolasie

+1

Bolasie would be so ideal for Arsenal

Imagine

Toulalan

Ozil Santi

Alexis OG Yannick

Jdkkfk

Fkfkf

Jfkf

• Downvote 3