MOBILE PHONE CONTRACTS

Grafter

Bang Bang £5 a month 1000 mins 1000 text T-Mobile gang
ohmy.gif zomgany time, any network tho?cos tmoblee always try and chief it with sh*t loads a minutes only to other tmobleei actually have 3 contracts under my name at the moment, very very regrettablefriggin well bought commons album, under the same type duress

Bang Bang £5 a month 1000 mins 1000 text T-Mobile gang
Lol @ dem infeasible contracts dere.
i was being offered £5 a month 500 mins, by some nex dodgy over bearing operatortold him to gimme his name or fack orf, and he facked orf

Yh any network any timeMy aunties been with T-Mobile for years, since they 1st came out, they gave her 5 sim cards with the same contract shes got (1000 mins 1000 text) for being a "valued customer"
rarsewellbiginna da gameis there anyway to cancel a contract like, jus get rid of it, without having to pay all the months off?

Yh any network any timeMy aunties been with T-Mobile for years, since they 1st came out, they gave her 5 sim cards with the same contract shes got (1000 mins 1000 text) for being a "valued customer"
rarsewellbiginna da gameis there anyway to cancel a contract like, jus get rid of it, without having to pay all the months off?
unless orange break the terms and conditions under which you took the contract, no

is there anyway to cancel a contract like, jus get rid of it, without having to pay all the months off?
There are cancelling clauses in contracts, you just have to read up what ur agreement terms entail.I know carphone warehouse if u get a phone from them, u pay a bit more i thnk and u can cancel at any time before ur period is up

is there anyway to cancel a contract like, jus get rid of it, without having to pay all the months off?
There are cancelling clauses in contracts, you just have to read up what ur agreement terms entail.I know carphone warehouse if u get a phone from them, u pay a bit more i thnk and u can cancel at any time before ur period is up
Thats their insurance still.After 6months you can cancel the contract and they pay it off.

i got it through fones 4 uand DO U KNO WHATcome to think of it, they told me that vat was included in the £35but im still gettin charged £42when i asked about it in the first month, he was like o everyone gets charged a little extra in the first monthis this grounds?

also like, my 3g simwhat other phones can i put it in, because i remember readin something about if u put an ordinary sim in the k800 3g fone, it will breakso can i put the sim in an ordinary phone, without repercussions?