you see how

Grafter

and then u get to know them and then u like them, like great personality and that but u wern attracted to them in the first placeliiiikeu c when someone has a properly f*ckED up laughi kno it seems trivial and shallow but really..my laugh is ridiculous tbh, but a man with a high pitched giggle..hmmanyway do small things like that really make that much of a difference, if most other things are a ok?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
and then u get to know them and then u like them, like great personality and that but u wern attracted to them in the first placeliiiikeu c when someone has a properly f*ckED up laughi kno it seems trivial and shallow but really..my laugh is ridiculous tbh, but a man with a high pitched giggle..hmmanyway do small things like that really make that much of a difference, if most other things are a ok?
*baffled*....you asking for co-signage for liking someone?I dont get stuff like this, its like people apply a logical approach to liking someone, when it isnt really like that, if you like them, you like them, you'll grow to like their laugh etc..imo anyway.

*baffled*....you asking for co-signage for liking someone?I dont get stuff like this, its like people apply a logical approach to liking someone, when it isnt really like that, if you like them, you like them, you'll grow to like their laugh etc..imo anyway.
your right stillbut u ain heard it, like i said i cant really talk, people actually pretend not to kno me when i larf in publicI GUESS what im askin is...has there actually ever bin something, seemingly shallow and trivial that has stopped u from dealing with someone?u kno like on friends, for instance when phoebe dumped the fed for shootin the bird, i thought that was dumbtopic is dumb stillsorry

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
your right stillbut u ain heard it, like i said i cant really talk, people actually pretend not to kno me when i larf in publicI GUESS what im askin is...has there actually ever bin something, seemingly shallow and trivial that has stopped u from dealing with someone?u kno like on friends, for instance when phoebe dumped the fed for shootin the bird, i thought that was dumbtopic is dumb stillsorry
Nha, you jsu phrased it..wrongly i guess...Urr nah not really, well, some girl havin a reputation.Thats about it.Although not really cuz...I wasnt...too availible at the time so..Nah I guess not...Things you might not like originally, you get to like and think of as querky, like "their little thing''

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I'm well shallow, like chandler in friends where he keeps finding things wrong with women.Guess they don't match up to my previous birds... always comparing, which is wrong.
Solution: Date one busted ass trick.Then the next one will have surpass her by default & you'll think she's the best in the world.

I'm well shallow, like chandler in friends where he keeps finding things wrong with women.Guess they don't match up to my previous birds... always comparing, which is wrong.
Solution: Date one busted ass trick.Then the next one will have surpass her by default & you'll think she's the best in the world.
lol u only compare to the best tho innit

lolWhen I was with my ex, she'd have 10 good qualitys, and then shed say something stupid like "Did you hear about that guy who won 55 million on the lottery blah blah..And I knew in my head he'd only won 15.But it still made me think she was dumb and got to me so much.Trust I have some next quirks when it comes to chicks.

lolWhen I was with my ex, she'd have 10 good qualitys, and then shed say something stupid like "Did you hear about that guy who won 55 million on the lottery blah blah..And I knew in my head he'd only won 15.But it still made me think she was dumb and got to me so much.Trust I have some next quirks when it comes to chicks.
LMFAOi swear nuff people do thati used to, until i jus got pulled up on it so much i had to stopits not like your lying, its jus when your thinkin about tellin someone something you think its so exciting, and then in your mind you think, sh*t what if they dont think its that exciting so then u jus add a bit more jus incase, like a safety factor

LMFAOi swear nuff people do thati used to, until i jus got pulled up on it so much i had to stopits not like your lying, its jus when your thinkin about tellin someone something you think its so exciting, and then in your mind you think, sh*t what if they dont think its that exciting so then u jus add a bit more jus incase, like a safety factor
LOLInnit. Just comes like ducktales though if you keep doing it. I stopped that a while back

real talk, i'm the same

My ex had a dodgy laugh... it didn't bother me... only person to point it out was my mum confused3.gif
in this case, its not jus the laughwhen you 'grow' to like them, means it wern jus the larf that put me off in the first place u see, thats like the icing on the cake, in terms of shallow f*ckries zimiu kno like when u was a yout and you did the list of pros and cons

My ex had a dodgy laugh... it didn't bother me... only person to point it out was my mum confused3.gif
in this case, its not jus the laughwhen you 'grow' to like them, means it wern jus the larf that put me off in the first place u see, thats like the icing on the cake, in terms of shallow f*ckries zimiu kno like when u was a yout and you did the list of pros and cons
LOL I can kinda see where you're coming from... but I havn't experienced this... maybe coz u werent on it in the first place... ur subconciously trying not to like them lol dnoooo

LOL I can kinda see where you're coming from... but I havn't experienced this... maybe coz u werent on it in the first place... ur subconciously trying not to like them lol dnoooo
yh yh its like when ur on it to begin with and ur attracted to someone, then u start to see annoyin stuff about them, it really doesnt matterbut when its the other way round, completely different story

Lol yh i get what yr saying because