FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

So went for a trim the other day, there were two barbers the owner who is sick, the second that was a trainer.

Whilst i'm waiting, the guy beside me is gassed, moving about chatting to everyone because it was his 30th birthday,

so its my turn for a trim, i'm with the sick barber meanwhile the birthday guy goes to the trainer's chair...

The birthday guy had the most f*cked trim, did not even get a fade it was all skin on the sides... he was soo pissed..

When he looked at me and said i wanted the same trim as you my reaction was ..

PEAK :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tv

Ve

Greg

R

Greg

Rg

Actual tears.

One gripe I have with my main barber is when I say don't take my hair down after the fade

he tries to be too slick like " I'm just smoothing the top"

One time he did it and took it down at least half a size.

The look of disgust I gave him in the mirror.

He knew to not even offer me the post trim rear mirror view. Told him I'll spot him the dough next week and didn't even ask for it the next visit. :lol:

I have been rocking that hi- top twist for almost year.

Decided to cut it all off and start again. New year and all that.

Went to my barber who is always on point. Asked for a low fade. Boy, biggest mistake I have made this year so far

My head shape looks round. The border line looks all over the place. Plus my head is feeloling the cold now.

Regrets

Pmsl @ simply

I'm f*ckery in barber shops and will feel no type of way walking past donny who f*cked me up. Ain't no awkward

teach me bro...

Comes from a place of hurt bro

The way mehmet created the longest two weeks of my life wasn't ordinary

How am I bussing up at work, and I dont even know the story...

Let it out bro...let it out

• 2 weeks later...

Raaaahhtid!!

Getting a trim in brickkie/stockwell, n the guys like 'we leaving the beard yea?' I say naaah take it off

the STIFF looks I got from a good 3/4 man in the place was like I was a jew sayin cut the pig tails.

they cant ave all been Muslims, shit was cray, had to quick step it back to the whip n double lock the doors

nah boss...

don in the waiting chair was already staring me out from when he reached in the place, n there was a couple other bearded dons in ther chairs. Not fully convinced they were muzzas think it was possibly a "style" option, but the looks of amazement/disgust were real when i said shave that shit off

• 1 month later...

Mandem, so what trim is everyone rocking now.  I grew my hair out for a minute cause of winter and just went with the sponge ting and got the sides taper.  it was then too much for work, so im going trim it now, maybe back to waves. im looking to get a level 2 now with the sides taper.

whos the the best barber in south ? that gives good trims, like fades on point, shape up is sharrrrp. all clippers are up to date. im so sly picky with barbers, got a decent one, but with my beard this nigga never does it sharp and his lowers the shit. i got to this dominican barber in old kent road just for my beard to be trim lol,

anyone follow @barbershopconnect on insta. post good trims.