FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

Never been in there fam, seen some niggas getting fresh in there but always struck me as uncle ish

Strictly charisma on frances St for me but the one by the waterfront is good and there's a couple opposite tesco I seen man getting trimmed nice

The back of their heads doe Lord have mercy

Are black barbers that sh*t really?

It's cause no one wants to pay more than a brownie innit.

its just black hair has to b pinpoint or it can look sh*t and alot of blacks have different hair.

It's 2015 though surely these man are on Insta share casing there wares.

Can't be that hard to go from 1 barber to the next.

:lmao:

//

You don't understand

Its so peak that if you walk into a barbers and he's mad busy and there's a don with his chair empty like " You cuttin?"

I can guarantee man will wait 2hrs until their regular is free

thats what you get for walking in a barbershop without rinning ahead and booking an appointment.

It's like anything good quality you wouldn't just walk into an estate agents for example and buy a house out right.

/

If your barber doesn't take appointments and stick to them within reason he's second rate and you should man up and find someone who not only can trim better but also understands the basic fundamentals of good quality service.

Are black barbers that sh*t really?

It's cause no one wants to pay more than a brownie innit.

its just black hair has to b pinpoint or it can look sh*t and alot of blacks have different hair.

It's 2015 though surely these man are on Insta share casing there wares.

Can't be that hard to go from 1 barber to the next.

:lmao:

//

You don't understand

Its so peak that if you walk into a barbers and he's mad busy and there's a don with his chair empty like " You cuttin?"

I can guarantee man will wait 2hrs until their regular is free

If your barber doesn't take appointments and stick to them within reason he's second rate and you should man up and find someone who not only can trim better but also understands the basic fundamentals of good quality service.

c/s

I'd let all the barbers in my main spot cut my hair tbh.

As I've studied their skill level.

Then I moved house... So I had to find a new spot...

and tbh atm, its a straight one all over when I'm in there. Keep it no frills and basic while I work out the skill level.

Where do you go?