Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

rave was HARD.much better vibes than the last one, and the selection on each room was on point. skream played sum DIRRRTY tunes. n type b2b youngsta was too much aswell, the mixing was f*ckin over tight. maxi was firing aswell!der was a nice amount of peng tings moving about the dancefloor this time aswell, had to move a few up. most chicks der were bare shy. also i must of smashed 5 lollipops in der lmfao.in the begining der was baare cheese just stinking up the place. saw nuff youts get dashed for bunnin tho. TWICE a bouncer kicked people out infront of me and one of dem times i had my zoot just bunnin it off casualy lol. i get the sickest luck wid dem tight bouncers at the end, i seem to always be 1 step ahead. never get nabbed lol.

ahh f*ck you man :(
why didnt u come? swear u sed knew sum gal coming.shud of came tbh. long goin on ur ones but would of been worth it. i went down wid 2 of my boys but found out last minute that one nex head was cumin so met him n his lot der. met baaaare ppl inside. hold tite the rushin guy who bought me a red bull haha.

ahh f*ck you man :(
why didnt u come? swear u sed knew sum gal coming.shud of came tbh. long goin on ur ones but would of been worth it. i went down wid 2 of my boys but found out last minute that one nex head was cumin so met him n his lot der. met baaaare ppl inside. hold tite the rushin guy who bought me a red bull haha.
guys flopped meyehh but was long linkin up with them there an jammin with them