Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

That's a nice rollI haven't bothered to roll a spliff like that in LOOOOOOONGall about the flick and lick, don't care what my spliff looks like gangboop boopanywayTOMORROWMINISTRYIF YOU WANT TO SEE SEXY WOMENTHAT'S WHERE YOU NEED TO BEI so badly wish I could make itLATINAS LATINAS LATINAS

Friday - Fabric - Boy Better Know, Sinden, DMZ, Mary Anne Hobbs, Cotti & Cluekid, FlowDan & Virus Syndicate.
How d'you get into Fabric, whats the dress code, ettiquette, cost ?
LOL @ How d'you get in, through the doors mate.Anything.Ettiquette, hmmmmmm pilled up.£12. Drinks are a bump. £7 for a vodka redbull.

im in the process of finding out if im gonna go 2mw to fabric or not, sum ppl are jus long f*ckers.room 2 is gona be alot btw. if im der, dats were ill be at.will probably see jme doin wat he did at the end 2 weeks ago, llowin the grime preformance and skankin out to sum dubstep LOL.
Spiderman come fam I got the pengaleng MDizzle. Man'll sort you out a couple of dabs.I'ma jam in room 1 for BBK then pass through to zoners land, Room 2 is f*ck*ng sick aswell much better atmosphere.Heard Jammer's gonna be there aswell.Hopefully them man'll pass through onto the dubstep sets.

Friday - Fabric - Boy Better Know, Sinden, DMZ, Mary Anne Hobbs, Cotti & Cluekid, FlowDan & Virus Syndicate.
How d'you get into Fabric, whats the dress code, ettiquette, cost ?
LOL @ How d'you get in, through the doors mate.Anything.Ettiquette, hmmmmmm pilled up.£12. Drinks are a bump. £7 for a vodka redbull.
lol dont u jus love clubbers unawareness toward raving.lmao at pilled up haha.alcohol all over london is gna be bumped up really, good thing its nt the drug of my choice tho.

im in the process of finding out if im gonna go 2mw to fabric or not, sum ppl are jus long f*ckers.room 2 is gona be alot btw. if im der, dats were ill be at.will probably see jme doin wat he did at the end 2 weeks ago, llowin the grime preformance and skankin out to sum dubstep LOL.
Spiderman come fam I got the pengaleng MDizzle. Man'll sort you out a couple of dabs.I'ma jam in room 1 for BBK then pass through to zoners land, Room 2 is f*ck*ng sick aswell much better atmosphere.Heard Jammer's gonna be there aswell.Hopefully them man'll pass through onto the dubstep sets.
wat ends u from again bruv?goliath told me to reach aswell....my bredrins seem to be floppers, either ill, no p's or busy...lol sum anti-raving wasteman flex.i mite actually take u up on dat offer u no. wot peng av u got? i need sum strain names up in dis biatch laugh.gif

West, I ain't got punk cuz I got MDMA it's f*ck*ng bangingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.sh*t'll leave a man like
lol u got sum mandy candy ey...dunno tho, im a bit undecided on pillin up, ive never tried but im nt against it....weighing up the pro's n cons, if i ever did it, it would HAVE to be a proper special rave, not your every week/month thing....sumin to really make it definitive for me as occassional....it might sound faggish, but im tryna prevent anymore drugs flyin into my life lol, at sum point ive over done alcohol, over done weed, and now ive reached a point where im nt over doing but satisfied with the amount of "drugs" im taking....disclaimer: ang tite all those ppl gettin pissed out der heds and smokin shitloads of fags n blackin out der lungs....then readin my post and finkin "ahr f*ckin druggy bastard", believing they aint taking any drugs. ok

dunno tho, im a bit undecided on pillin up, ive never tried but im nt against it....weighing up the pro's n cons, if i ever did it, it would HAVE to be a proper special rave, not your every week/month thing....sumin to really make it definitive for me as occassional....it might sound faggish, but im tryna prevent anymore drugs flyin into my life lol, at sum point ive over done alcohol, over done weed, and now ive reached a point where im nt over doing but satisfied with the amount of "drugs" im taking....
FOR REAL.WOULD HAVE TO BE A SICK DRUM N BASE TING OR SOMETHING