Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

i find dat a lot of these "clubbing" things, where majority of girls follow, ALWAYS have a hevy pressure placed on the boys to draw dem, and a lot of the girls like to subconciously feed of the attention, even if they dnt wanna be drawn, jus the attention is enuff to boost der self esteem....meh long to go into, but the FORCED social aspect of clubbin is one of the many things that makes the atmosphere "ok" at best, if nt bad.

Fabric last week was SICK.Raskit was in there raving on his ones. Dudes humble, safe guy.I met one chick left jus as Hype was starting his 2 hour set sounded like it was kickinf ARF!
Yea true say it was very sick.. I was thinkin i'd probably be more hype for grime than dnb but re-thinking i doubt it, there aint anything like whenApparently me and my bredrins were skanking with dizee, my bredrin had some kind of mad skank off with him but i was drunk out of my face so i dont remember too tough.. apparently he looked pilled up

Guest haze-e
That's a nice rollI haven't bothered to roll a spliff like that in LOOOOOOONGall about the flick and lick, don't care what my spliff looks like gangboop boopanywayTOMORROWMINISTRYIF YOU WANT TO SEE SEXY WOMENTHAT'S WHERE YOU NEED TO BEI so badly wish I could make itLATINAS LATINAS LATINAS
ONLY REAL BADMAN ARE REACHING LA BOMBACHEEZUSTHE LEVELS OF WOMEN THERE ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH