Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

I'm going Departure lounge 2moro night. Dnt really want to cos i been there b4, but im forced to go.
SWEAT BOX!
Your tellin me! f*ckin sahara up in there.
And mind for the female bouncer and her frisky hands!
LOL i kno who ur on about. Why the hell do they take soo long to get people in?
They like to boy it!My fren jus called me bout going....hmmmmmm?!

I'm going Departure lounge 2moro night. Dnt really want to cos i been there b4, but im forced to go.
SWEAT BOX!
Your tellin me! f*ckin sahara up in there.
And mind for the female bouncer and her frisky hands!
LOL i kno who ur on about. Why the hell do they take soo long to get people in?
They like to boy it!My fren jus called me bout going....hmmmmmm?!
So they can get more ppl paying more after 12am...they think theyre clever.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.FABRIC WAS f*ck*ng SICK.Wiley, Skepta, JME, Frisco, Dan, Godsgift, Jammer, Slickman & Jammin with Maxi on decks.N Type & FlowDan was shooooooooooooooooooooo.f*ckINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BIG NIGHT!
meh, was big but nt enuff ravers! too many zoners, nt enuff people full feelin it.room 1 was over rammed aswell.ahr i guess im jus fussy after cumin fresh of dmz.felt like a half rave to me, slight clubbers crowd/feel. all together probably der was 1-2hours in total of PURE BANGERS. 6-7/10 for me at most.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.FABRIC WAS f*ck*ng SICK.Wiley, Skepta, JME, Frisco, Dan, Godsgift, Jammer, Slickman & Jammin with Maxi on decks.N Type & FlowDan was shooooooooooooooooooooo.f*ckINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BIG NIGHT!
meh, was big but nt enuff ravers! too many zoners, nt enuff people full feelin it.room 1 was over rammed aswell.ahr i guess im jus fussy after cumin fresh of dmz.felt like a half rave to me, slight clubbers crowd/feel. all together probably der was 1-2hours in total of PURE BANGERS. 6-7/10 for me at most.
There were TOO many people stumbling into me and taking up my dancing zone. By the end I was pushing people in the back, pretending I was just dancing, just so that they would move away. Your're right about the DMZ thing. It was only on last week so I decided to see what other music was playing in Fabric. I also went into the first room where the vibes were MUCH better. Did you go in there? I was there for when Sinden & Switch were on.Also, did you feel that the bass was too loud in the dubstep room?

room 1, i went in for 5 mins about 3-4 times, lookin for a mate....was f*ckin toooo rammed it jus kept me away from stayin there....vibes looked slightly better but to much people....besides i came for the f*ckin dub and they delivered sumin dat was gd but nt full on, and the crowd didnt give much back....so ye wasnt the best of best nights but not bad still!the bass was f*ckin NUTS in room 2, my mate sed he had a headache afterwards LOL. Some of the bangers they dropped on that bass system got me moving but ye it did seem to overpower the sound slightly.the set digital mystikz threw at dmz was like about 10 times better than last night, and last night der set i found to be one of the best lol.

u no wot i dnt av nuffin against zoners who jus trip out on the lasers, etc.....i f*ckin ended up slightly zoning because of dem and i was over monged at one point...BUT i dont really like it, its a dead vibe, prefer to be actively raving, der needs to be 3 ravers for every zoner lol. ang tite the guy runnin round the zoners off it on pills bussin some flying plane skank haha, joker.

what happened with goli does he still dj or is he just a myspace sweet boy now?my night was ok i got way way way to high my bredrin picked up this chick from carling acdemy brought her back to the house i dont even remember what she looks like but she was nice some coolie looking girl