Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Went Le Fez in New Cross Last night.Battyriders vs Mini SkirtsWas ok, Music wise they played all the new tunes so man had fun on that part.Chicks wiseboy....I see some tuff gyal in there. Dunk know the yardies *(no scotland yard racism, lack of better word) and their ''creative hairstyles''.Didnt draw no females. And NO TROUBLE, Lard jesus.

Went Le Fez in New Cross Last night.Battyriders vs Mini SkirtsWas ok, Music wise they played all the new tunes so man had fun on that part.Chicks wiseboy....I see some tuff gyal in there. Dunk know the yardies *(no scotland yard racism, lack of better word) and their ''creative hairstyles''.Didnt draw no females. And NO TROUBLE, Lard jesus.
With a rave name like that Im not surprised there was pure yardie girls an there colourful hairstyles!I think its departure lounge 2nite for me.

With a rave name like that Im not surprised there was pure yardie girls an there colourful hairstyles!I think its departure lounge 2nite for me.
I wish i saw colourful hairstyles.Some chicks had weave yeah, but you could see they had NO hair underneath. Basically one ting, i was eyeing her up, though 2 myself yeah ill move her up, shes given me soem signals. Later on in the night i see her from a different angle, oh no i was upset and pissed off. Her face was nice, but she had No hair. I wont slam anyting man.