Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Guest dynamat
IM GNA BE MISSIN f*ck*ng VALVE....f*ck SAKE, sum massive anticlimax, overly pissed....disclaimer: its gna be big, but nt THAT sick, im jus a bit tipsy and feel to reach a rave, dnt watch
That thing shakes your body

IM GNA BE MISSIN f*ck*ng VALVE....f*ck SAKE, sum massive anticlimax, overly pissed....disclaimer: its gna be big, but nt THAT sick, im jus a bit tipsy and feel to reach a rave, dnt watch
That thing shakes your body
LOL...Y ARE U BOOOOOYIN IT!!!lol u no i wanna go, and u say things like that! argh, f*ck it...gna jus get close to mashed, but in control. lolol

i herd house party was SICK.
It was alright. The venue was MASSIVE, and in absolute darkness (my favourite). Bruza was there as well! Tbh, I've been to this House Party and the first Party, and I thought that the music was better at the first one. At the last one, police were outside so the mcs asked everyone to 'put out everything the shouldn't have', lol. After that, the music seemed a lot quieter.Also, when I was there, I didn't think the music was anything special (not bad, just not my favourite dubstep), it mostly felt like stuff that's been rinsed (played 'Night' in the space of about 20 minutes). It felt like I payed for the squat experience rather than the music, but again, myabe I'm just being picky after the last DMZ.

It was alright. The venue was MASSIVE, and in absolute darkness (my favourite). Bruza was there as well! Tbh, I've been to this House Party and the first Party, and I thought that the music was better at the first one. At the last one, police were outside so the mcs asked everyone to 'put out everything the shouldn't have', lol. After that, the music seemed a lot quieter.Also, when I was there, I didn't think the music was anything special (not bad, just not my favourite dubstep), it mostly felt like stuff that's been rinsed (played 'Night' in the space of about 20 minutes). It felt like I payed for the squat experience rather than the music, but again, myabe I'm just being picky after the last DMZ.
lol nuffins gonna come close to that dmz...hmm ye thats wot kinda made me feel not so bothered to go, the music didnt look like it would be all that, but the venue sounded like it would be good.jo have u seen/herd bout the "why not" rave at ministry. 40+ dubstep artists, music shudnt be an issue that night cos combined there will probably be every dub ever made between em lol.

lol nuffins gonna come close to that dmz...hmm ye thats wot kinda made me feel not so bothered to go, the music didnt look like it would be all that, but the venue sounded like it would be good.jo have u seen/herd bout the "why not" rave at ministry. 40+ dubstep artists, music shudnt be an issue that night cos combined there will probably be every dub ever made between em lol.
Yeah, I saw that one but I haven't seen any of the lineup yet. Do you know who's playing?

ye. check ur pmsu gna go?
Thanks for that. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, although it's looking good. I was just saying to my friends the other day that I would like to hear more old-school dubstep, so Room 2 looks exciting. Are you going?
yes, this is one of the raves i can firmly say im DEFO reaching. lol.breaking science im almost sure, same wid fabric easter special, but not 100%.oi i jus seen sum pics from house party...der was sum nice chicks, i was suprised lol, everyone other pic a boom chick.

ye. check ur pmsu gna go?
Thanks for that. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, although it's looking good. I was just saying to my friends the other day that I would like to hear more old-school dubstep, so Room 2 looks exciting. Are you going?
yes, this is one of the raves i can firmly say im DEFO reaching. lol.breaking science im almost sure, same wid fabric easter special, but not 100%.oi i jus seen sum pics from house party...der was sum nice chicks, i was suprised lol, everyone other pic a boom chick.
Yeah, it seems that dubstep is getting more dressy, a lot more Hoxton/ Shoreditch types. The girls (and some of the guys) were making more of an effort. I made a concious effort not to be in pictures! It was so dark that the only thing that could be seen were camera flashes