Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Midlands people .. who's goin to one big event at Coventry Tommorrow .. Jampack

Its finally here, the event you`ve all been waiting for. Promising you a friendly, safe and pulsating experience, this event is guaranteed to attract clubbers from London to Leeds. The name Jampak is a brand you can trust and not only have we provided an all star line up featuring the best Bassline DJs that are currently dominating the scene, but we have also catered for you Hardcore UK Garage, RNB, Hip-Hop and Bashment clubbers aswell. DJS JAMIE DUGGAN SNYPEZ B2B MURKZ SMALLZ DJ Q & MC BONES (1XTRA) APOSTLE SUB ZERO E.J TWIDDLEY ROOM 2 RAMPAGE (1XTRA) IRONIK MEXY MARCUS `AYIA NAPA` NASTY DEMZ KALLYWEED Headline acts: DJ Q (1Xtra BBC), Jamie Duggan, Murkz, Mc Bones.

so who reached Breakin Science?pifferhands i no u did,carlos? soca?was a wierd night, bare extreme, mixed feelings.the sets were amazing but there was sumin bout the system dat wasnt doin it justice for me.the girls were moving nicely aswell, but der was pure chaos everywer. some people got caught up in all sorts of madness, juts a bit too many cunts.bouncers mite aswell have not been der. i "herd" feds were up on stage and in the toilets in all sorts, and saw enuff heds runin around for arms. my boy said he saw bout 3 fights.so ye not the best rave atmosphere, but music was kickin, few nice chicks, sick venue, bad location tho.

ive never seen dat still.pills will only f*ck u up if u dnt get enuff water u need or mix it wid baaaare alcohol, or if u gobble shitloads of pills like der skittles or sumin.
true ive never seen anyone getting taken by medics. i really think the danger of pills is hugely exagerated, im more likely to die doing some stupid sh*t drunk than die from a pillabout your alot of the time people panic and drink too much water which does somthing f*cked up like cause kidney and liver failure(ps ive been defending pills alot on here recently, but i dont wanna come across as some pill boshing mong)

so who reached Breakin Science?pifferhands i no u did,carlos? soca?was a wierd night, bare extreme, mixed feelings.the sets were amazing but there was sumin bout the system dat wasnt doin it justice for me.the girls were moving nicely aswell, but der was pure chaos everywer. some people got caught up in all sorts of madness, juts a bit too many cunts.bouncers mite aswell have not been der. i "herd" feds were up on stage and in the toilets in all sorts, and saw enuff heds runin around for arms. my boy said he saw bout 3 fights.so ye not the best rave atmosphere, but music was kickin, few nice chicks, sick venue, bad location tho.
Ye i was at breaking science it was sick.There is normally alot of fights at drum and bass raves these days bare d*ckheads who think there ruff.I never see any of it thought but always hear these storys and read about it on dontstay in.To much D & B at a rave and theres bound to be fights its not like all the hardcore ravers who are all on hugging eachother and sh*t.I had a good night though was f*cked off my face on the old mandy.

Ye i was at breaking science it was sick.There is normally alot of fights at drum and bass raves these days bare d*ckheads who think there ruff.I never see any of it thought but always hear these storys and read about it on dontstay in.To much D & B at a rave and theres bound to be fights its not like all the hardcore ravers who are all on hugging eachother and sh*t.I had a good night though was f*cked off my face on the old mandy.
i went 2 this ravepassed thru at about 1225 pound 2 get in, brandy coke 4 every1, we duz thiscaught heny g's set and slaughter mobs set heny zoned the whole thing off differently. best step set i heard in a long time. when he dropped mala-blue notez i was in heaven.went home at about 4/5 ish. yh security were on2 the smoking movement tho. nuff class a users in there. who saw the guy tryin to wine 1 of the speakers during henys set. guy was dred'd off, some black boots, black trousers tucked in 2 them, black vest, black backpack. his gash was a goth with boots an she was doin some f*ckery too. i dont kno how heny mixes without clockin these ppl n bussin up. if i was on deck i would of wheeled the tune 15 times when i seen my guy with his torch looking behind all the speakers an emptying his bag full of clothes on the dancefloor. it was alot. class a ain't the 1. stick 2 the dro.

i went 2 this ravepassed thru at about 1225 pound 2 get in, brandy coke 4 every1, we duz thiscaught heny g's set and slaughter mobs set heny zoned the whole thing off differently. best step set i heard in a long time. when he dropped mala-blue notez i was in heaven.went home at about 4/5 ish. yh security were on2 the smoking movement tho. nuff class a users in there. who saw the guy tryin to wine 1 of the speakers during henys set. guy was dred'd off, some black boots, black trousers tucked in 2 them, black vest, black backpack. his gash was a goth with boots an she was doin some f*ckery too. i dont kno how heny mixes without clockin these ppl n bussin up. if i was on deck i would of wheeled the tune 15 times when i seen my guy with his torch looking behind all the speakers an emptying his bag full of clothes on the dancefloor. it was alot. class a ain't the 1. stick 2 the dro.
bang bang co-sign gang :D dun kno, this is why moretime i prefer dubstep raves, less reinforcement of class a drugs up in der. the dro does me nicely aswell, some water and som alcohol and im niceeee.only reason i took mandy dat night was cos my bredrin mixed it in my water so i had some to TRY it, was my first time still lol.was f*ckin mad, proper intense feelin, i can see why they like it so much, but personally i jus feel slightly not myself/not in control on it. personal choice really.

the half n hour i was in the dub room wen i was on the come up on mandy was NUTSS...cant remember who was on decks but i herd baaare big tunes, toadstep, chase the devil coki refix, cyber dub yoooooo.....i was jus swimmin in the bass. a shame that room wasnt live enuff otherwise i wouldnt have left.still dubstep>>>dnb

Guest Esquilax
the half n hour i was in the dub room wen i was on the come up on mandy was NUTSS...cant remember who was on decks but i herd baaare big tunes, toadstep, chase the devil coki refix, cyber dub yoooooo.....i was jus swimmin in the bass. a shame that room wasnt live enuff otherwise i wouldnt have left.still dubstep>>>dnb
c/s

dese 2 weeks before why not are jus gna be long, cant be bothered wid dis waiting sh*t.generally dis event seems to be gettin a lot of attention, a lot of ppl who dont listen to dub in my social circle are gettin on it...f*ck it im only bringing the chicks in lol, n a few of my boys. strictly ravers only for dis one. tryna get my mate wid n95 to come wid his nex 5 megapixel cam for sum movie business :Dnuff new dubs im waitin to hear drop. wen kromestar vs cotti - mozart 3000 drops im gna have to put a lighter up in da air like its a rock concert :D