Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

LOLMacz if it's any consolation i queued for 3 hours and missed out on some sick sets as well as getting mugged by the cloak room attendant, twice.Did they make you guys pay to take out/put back stuff in your bags too?Anyone got the LD remix then (a rip at least) ? I'm listening to that MAH show now, cheers Spiderman.

LOLMacz if it's any consolation i queued for 3 hours and missed out on some sick sets as well as getting mugged by the cloak room attendant, twice.Did they make you guys pay to take out/put back stuff in your bags too?Anyone got the LD remix then (a rip at least) ? I'm listening to that MAH show now, cheers Spiderman.
them breddas at the queue ting are fully fully waste i remember the last onewas just me an my boy...then my other boy called to say he was on his way...bucked him at tottenham court road station while my other boy stayed in the queue..come back now to join my guy that stayed...this asian guy/bouncer was trying it saying nahh even though there was some random chicks we just met standardly said i was therelucky knew one guy on the door to get us in coz the queue was immense at these timesbut yeh i feel fully fully waste not reaching

What time did u get there?Did u have a ticket?
i got der like 10ish but i was still jammin lickin down the drinks and strappin up my spliffs.i had a ticket but my boys didnt so i came a piece early wid dem. wot time did u get der?
10:45-ish, met Bay, Supreme and gang. We were in the queue by 11.Bouncer went on dumb, put me and my girls through to the next bit of the queue, we told him they were with us, he was like cool.... then he sent them to the back :mellow: Them bouncers are really waste at The End.Really pissed me off

lol dem bouncers gimmie joke.they were nabbing ppl bunnin right infront of me, yet they didnt catch me lol. also last time i billed up SLOOOOWLY at the back by the stack and they still didnt catch me, and then i was smokin a zoot in dat sh*t smokers and the bouncer came down so i passed my zoot out the fence to my bredrins on the other side. STILL didnt kno we were bunnin lol.

Lol them ninja man there
lol ye dun kno. all about the shaolin weed smokers. shudnt be bunnin inside if ur gettin nabbed.joke ting is ye one of the youts who got turfed, as soon as he sparked it i knew he was gonna get caught cos he was just doin it a bit baitly. i just had a feelin it was gonna happen.i said to him for a laugh "ye ill watch out for bouncers init". then like 2 minutes later i told him hold it down like in ur palm so it aint bait...dunno if he listened or not but like 30 seconds after dat he got turfed LMFAO. swear i was just about to spark one aswell but dat got me paro of doin it.