Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Dan Early... I may have my Friday night venue.
Come fam.. My boys ting still.. They do the 007 dances if you've ever been to any of them?I'll find out if theres any concession or if its just a pay on the door thing. PM me names and I'll see what arun.Come say yagga if you pass thru anyway. Not sure what set I'm on yet, most prob Smasher - Watch we duppy the old school!

Guest Logster
I think Traffic is lovely, gets TOO hot in there though.
C/SPlace gets ramm out, but its really nice. Would love to host something in there.Is the over 21's policy strict for Friday night Dan? I'm 20 :(

Guest Logster
I think Traffic is lovely, gets TOO hot in there though.
C/SPlace gets ramm out, but its really nice. Would love to host something in there.Is the over 21's policy strict for Friday night Dan? I'm 20 :(

whats that rave they been going on about on rinse think its this saturdaysounds decent sorry if there is a flyer but work ave blocked ittippa was that u playing the old school set on monday b4 jj's cover showrinse it kept cutting out and the signal is bare weak 100.2 station is prodomontly in the background when i have it on 100.4also is rinse signal run from a pc's internet stream in a totally seprate location would make sense why it kept on cutting out and why u guys kept on talking about msn and not giving away a phone number to call up that is an ingenius idea sorry but i have not listened to pirate since summer of 05 when the funky ting was taking over the garage ting on the air waves

whats that rave they been going on about on rinse think its this saturdaysounds decent sorry if there is a flyer but work ave blocked ittippa was that u playing the old school set on monday b4 jj's cover showrinse it kept cutting out and the signal is bare weak 100.2 station is prodomontly in the background when i have it on 100.4also is rinse signal run from a pc's internet stream in a totally seprate location would make sense why it kept on cutting out and why u guys kept on talking about msn and not giving away a phone number to call up that is an ingenius idea sorry but i have not listened to pirate since summer of 05 when the funky ting was taking over the garage ting on the air waves