Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

f*ck it. Just f*ck it. Gonna go to one of those pretentious clubs and spend all my dough.
llow it man.MOTD/GOOD movie + Take Away ftw.
f*ck that. If I don't get drunk and/or laid this weekend I'm gonna lose it. Monday is approaching too quickly and since the links are all going out tonight, I might as well do the same.And yes I am drinking to get drunk (beforehand obviously) because I want to remember this as a weekend where something happened and something always happens when I'm drunk.

f*ck it. Just f*ck it. Gonna go to one of those pretentious clubs and spend all my dough.
f*ck that. If I don't get drunk and/or laid this weekend I'm gonna lose it. Monday is approaching too quickly and since the links are all going out tonight, I might as well do the same.And yes I am drinking to get drunk (beforehand obviously) because I want to remember this as a weekend where something happened and something always happens when I'm drunk.
lol i was feelin similar last night cos i ended up stayin in.it does seem a bit sh*t wen u havent had ur weekend fun and monday comes round as if the weekend didnt even happen....but if it happens then minor, just look on the bright side u saved some cash. just go twice as hard nex weekend.

lol i was feelin similar last night cos i ended up stayin in.it does seem a bit sh*t wen u havent had ur weekend fun and monday comes round as if the weekend didnt even happen....but if it happens then minor, just look on the bright side u saved some cash. just go twice as hard nex weekend.
I cannot. My bredrin is flopping. He's trying to drag me to some sh*t again. Hombre suttin. Night called Browns. Getting pissed off now coz I can see the whole night going sh*t. How can man tell me the place is sh*t and then when I talk to him later he says that's where we're going.

I had a good night!! YES! Salvaged the weekend with a night at Mahikis. The girls took long so got there about half 12 and my boy didn't think we'd get in for some reason. Was bless. Spent £35 the whole night which ain't bad (including entry).Had a dodgy hot dog at the end of the night though. Had the shits all day. Getting home from South Kensington was a 2 hour dash. Soon as I got in the door had to run to the toilet.