uk cup clash

Grafter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I add, I swear I need to touch a clash in Yard. They'd be such a better crowd. The crowd was so biased and didnt really know/want the new tunes except The Mission riddim, Gear Box and Unknown Number.They said they are gonna do it again but with new sounds.
they need to bring King Turbo from Canada.. would be maddd.gona lock into Kiss now. Still cyann believe Rodi lose tho.He shouldnt have play the Delroy Wilson on that riddim, cos it was too easy for Mark to buss the Garnet Silk on the same riddim to get the forwards.

May I add, I swear I need to touch a clash in Yard. They'd be such a better crowd. The crowd was so biased and didnt really know/want the new tunes except The Mission riddim, Gear Box and Unknown Number.They said they are gonna do it again but with new sounds.
they need to bring King Turbo from Canada.. would be maddd.gona lock into Kiss now. Still cyann believe Rodi lose tho.He shouldnt have play the Delroy Wilson on that riddim, cos it was too easy for Mark to buss the Garnet Silk on the same riddim to get the forwards.
Not the only one. Thats the second time Oddysey get the clash when the werent the best throughout IMO. Mighty Crown were maddd last year but they flopped D4D. Cant believe he played that and the song by that woman

Not the only one. Thats the second time Oddysey get the clash when the werent the best throughout IMO. Mighty Crown were maddd last year but they flopped D4D. Cant believe he played that and the song by that woman
lol, hang tite Phillis Dillion??? i was baffled.Wat did u think of Jaro?Also, the reason why the crowd werent on the new tings is cause it was a much older audience than usual. The way i was expecting the Crowd to go mad to certain Serani/Bugle dubs, but they didn't.This is where MC got stuck, as there box is full of sick Hip Hop & new artist dubs.

lol, hang tite Phillis Dillion??? i was baffled.Wat did u think of Jaro?Also, the reason why the crowd werent on the new tings is cause it was a much older audience than usual. The way i was expecting the Crowd to go mad to certain Serani/Bugle dubs, but they didn't.This is where MC got stuck, as there box is full of sick Hip Hop & new artist dubs.
Blud, I aint never heard of her. How you gonna try and break a retired artist in a dub-for-dub? LMAO. Swear down, I'm still so disappointed.Trooper's suit was better than his performance. Man was the best dressed by far, but they were lack-lustre. I think they had one good round.Oh seen, that would be why. Believe it or not that was my first Cup Clash. I used to work Sundays or play ball so I couldnt go before so I wouldnt know what the audience is usually like. From when no one was going mad for the Serani/Bugle, infact looking like whats going on when that was on, you know something was wrong. I was surprised that Shoot-Out and Look Gal got air as well. Shadow and Darker Shadow stood no chance, nor did Tremor and Dark Again with that crowd.Not only that but they were overly biased. They knew who they wantd to kck out from before the round started IMO. Sentinal were better than Crown in the round they got kick out in and they dont get judged on merit but name.I remember hearing MC bussin some big HH/Dancehall collabo's and new dubs previously but they didnt do none this time.Just remembered, Matterhorn played a Bashy dub over Black Boys. Was pie still 'cause I couldnt understand a word he was saying, but he got a little pee

I would love to reach but i'm white. And none of my boys like Dancehall.
ye the soundclash stuff is jus different, its sick.
Must be why you like dubstep. The most middle class and white of genres. Comfort zone.
lol @ assumin ppl like music based on what race they are.y aint u sayin that he likes trance or dance or sh*t like dat? makes no sense.

Do you get many white people at these events?Cause I f*ck*ng love listening to these soundclashes, to actually go to one would be so sick.
You get a few. You'd be the minority by far but it's not like people will penny you
What does this mean?
Care about/watch. Sorry
i hate it when white people act like this. Maybe i shouldnt go to work cos im gonna be the only black person there too.
Exactly... Why you feelin a way about it?I go to the BLACKEST of dances and catch my vibes regardless. S'nuffin.

Stupid wasnt the right word. It just makes me laugh when olders cuss. They always go on like i was so much better in there days
BUT WHEN DID I SAY THIS?and its THEIR not there
Yeah you're right but since when did it matter? You are a fine one to try and correct.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Must be why you like dubstep. The most middle class and white of genres. Comfort zone.
lol @ assumin ppl like music based on what race they are.y aint u sayin that he likes trance or dance or sh*t like dat? makes no sense.
The fact that the guys screen name is DUBSTEPPER is a bit of a hint about the music he likes, no?

The fact that the guys screen name is DUBSTEPPER is a bit of a hint about the music he likes, no?
ye but it doesnt av anything to do with his race, thats my point.its not like cos he is white he is more likely to like dubstep or not.

• 2 weeks later...
had enough of bashment eventsbounty killer was sh*t and his other 2 performances in the uk got cancelled due to the faggots protesting so boybashment aint ever gonna be the same
Your stupid if you think the Killer thing was rubbish. Mavado absolutely tore that downThe other two got cancelled because of police concerns innit?
So if i didnt like an event im stupid?dont be a d*ckheadif i didnt like it i didnt like it allow defending it like hes a member of your familythem fan boys thereand it got cancelled due to gay protests read the voice
Bounty Killer stood firm in his anti-homosexuality beliefs after a number of gay communities and organizations made several attempts to write-off his shows, stifling his tour. According to his manager Julian Jones-Griffith, the tour was ‘a great success’.“The gay ting was exaggerated. They cancelled four shows in Europe and none in the UK,” Julius declared.Rumours surfaced that the gays halted shows in UK but Jones-Griffith regard those rumours as total garbage. “The police cancelled one show in the UK not the gays,” he said.
So what was you saying? Dont believe everything you read in the papers. You're old enough to know better