uk cup clash

Grafter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mighty Crown > _______________
!!!!!
They always come with the best new dubs. Imagination is crazy. Their Dying dub last year >>>>>>>>>________The only Mavado dub I've heard kill sound
i fell off the bshment ting bout last year and herd these guys but didnt catch on straight away....now im hunting the net for sum mixtapes :D hook me up fam.ill defo catch the dvd for der bit.

!!!!!
They always come with the best new dubs. Imagination is crazy. Their Dying dub last year >>>>>>>>>________The only Mavado dub I've heard kill sound
i fell off the bshment ting bout last year and herd these guys but didnt catch on straight away....now im hunting the net for sum mixtapes :D hook me up fam.ill defo catch the dvd for der bit.
What do mean catch on ??They have been champ bare times, they are too sickAll about the old dubs, just come outta no where, like they would use a tune ur mum used 2 listen 2 when she was young or something like that

!!!!!
R u going ?Hat listening 2 it on 1xtra, they cut so much out of it
Yeah I'll be there. The 1Xtra thing woulda been better if it was on pirate. Nuff banter would have been going on. Every single one of them is on winning this ting haaaaard apart from Rodi.

!!!!!
What do mean catch on ??They have been champ bare times, they are too sickAll about the old dubs, just come outta no where, like they would use a tune ur mum used 2 listen 2 when she was young or something like that
as in, i was too busy wid black chiney, chinese assasin, dj p, etc...the whole mixtape sh*t. i only used to follow up the bits i would ere a lot of and like. i was never really a hard bashment head tho.

You know what? I'm tipping Jaro JUST 'cause Troopers back with them. Thats accurate though. I could see it happening that way
what time u leaving out numero?
Bout 10mins. Gonna get there for about 11ishWhat time you reckon it'll start? 12.30?