• Spoon
    • Fork

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meat?
Use the spoon to hold it in place, then use the knife to cut it into pieces. 68151746et1.jpgMeant to say spoon, not fork
y do all tht when its easier to use a fork.phail.
Who says its easier to use a fork?Do you not use the fork for holding the meat in place while you cut it with a knife?Would you not be doing the same thing if you had no fork, with a spoon?Spoons till I die. Spoons >>>>>>> Forks

Guest Smell Of Death

nou use the fork to hold it in place, then it stays on the fork u dnt have to do some next level retarded scoops to get the piece u jus cut

nou use the fork to hold it in place, then it stays on the fork u dnt have to do some next level retarded scoops to get the piece u jus cut
Nar, you just spoon the meat, once cut, instead of penetrating it. Infact, it would consume less energy spooning it, then penetrating it.

Guest Esquilax
meat?
Use the spoon to hold it in place, then use the knife to cut it into pieces. 68151746et1.jpgMeant to say spoon, not fork
Who says its easier to use a fork?Do you not use the fork for holding the meat in place while you cut it with a knife?Would you not be doing the same thing if you had no fork, with a spoon?Spoons till I die. Spoons >>>>>>> Forks
I think your position of spoons relates deeply to your theories on theological noncognitivism. You're using the fork as a euphamism for god, and saying it has become obsolete due to other mediums like hedonsim, embodied by the spoon.

to stab the the enemy and hold it in place and rip the flesh from their vile body and savour their sinful blood in a plate.
First rational, sensible answer in this thread. Good point, but you can just sharpen the end of the spoon, and use that to stab the enemy and hold it in place and rip the flesh from the vile body and savour their sinful blood in a plate.

meat?
I think your position of spoons relates deeply to your theories on theological noncognitivism. You're using the fork as a euphamism for god, and saying it has become obsolete due to other mediums like hedonsim, embodied by the spoon.
Nar, just like the feel of spoons on my tongue.

Guest Esquilax
meat?
Nar, just like the feel of spoons on my tongue.
your some nhext phag ya kna

to stab the the enemy and hold it in place and rip the flesh from their vile body and savour their sinful blood in a plate.
First rational, sensible answer in this thread. Good point, but you can just sharpen the end of the spoon, and use that to stab the enemy and hold it in place and rip the flesh from the vile body and savour their sinful blood in a plate.
brb loadin up paint.

brb loadin up paint.
Look forward to your contribution. Poll added btw.