Best topic ever

Trane

1. 1. .

• Spoon
    • Fork

No you homosapien, I was refferin to the inhumane bit.
WomanYOU have no place here, your problem is not with the tools of consuming.all you need to think about is preparing the food*kicks ass*get back in the kitchen hoe.
Your mum.That comeback will have to do for now. Im going for my long awaited dump
What was the consistancy saying?
They were hard and black. I think im dying.
too much meat, not enough fibre*no scottish bitch off tv*
I have been gettin plenty of meat the last few weeks *nudge nudge, wink wink*I think its cos i been holding in my farts for too long its had some adverse effect on me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you homosapien, I was refferin to the inhumane bit.
WomanYOU have no place here, your problem is not with the tools of consuming.all you need to think about is preparing the food*kicks ass*get back in the kitchen hoe.
Your mum.That comeback will have to do for now. Im going for my long awaited dump
What was the consistancy saying?
They were hard and black. I think im dying.
too much meat, not enough fibre*no scottish bitch off tv*
I have been gettin plenty of meat the last few weeks *nudge nudge, wink wink*I think its cos i been holding in my farts for too long its had some adverse effect on me.
makes sense reallyif u bin gettin the "meat" then u wont wanna be poopin round the "meat" ownerlucky for me i dont poopbang bang burp gang