1. 1. .

• Spoon
    • Fork

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a24e3de5d3d9e099b5a12de60a5b4617.jpgas you can see in this picthe spoon CLEARLY rebounded off the enemy due to it's slidey nature (heh slidey)but with the furk it just stabbed in and the blood went every where.
Point take. But if you turn the spoon around, 78913995zi3.jpgSame result. Infact, the spoon is better as the end of the spoon is likely to be blunter than the pronged fork, thus, then enemy is put through long and more of a painful death, and youll be happier. No?

No you homosapien, I was refferin to the inhumane bit.
WomanYOU have no place here, your problem is not with the tools of consuming.all you need to think about is preparing the food*kicks ass*get back in the kitchen hoe.

Point take. But if you turn the spoon around, 78913995zi3.jpgSame result. Infact, the spoon is better as the end of the spoon is likely to be blunter than the pronged fork, thus, then enemy is put through long and more of a painful death, and youll be happier. No?
No.why use the spoons other end when you can opt for the fork and have a double edged sword?also C/S haze about eating rice with a spoon, i do that too.

WomanYOU have no place here, your problem is not with the tools of consuming.all you need to think about is preparing the food*kicks ass*get back in the kitchen hoe.
Your mum.That comeback will have to do for now. Im going for my long awaited dump

Your mum.That comeback will have to do for now. Im going for my long awaited dump
a poo a day keeps the bowel cancer away

What was the consistancy saying?

They were hard and black. I think im dying.

Guest Esquilax
eyescoopex0.pngBang bang scoopin' out eyes gang.
wtf allow being good @ drawin on paintyou lose.
good?just because it doesnt look like a congregation of esoteric colours and lines doenst make it good

lol at tht pic being SICK. tht alone makes it funny. come like a comic strip.
Put your paintbrush where your mouth is
dunno wot ur talkin bout.but if its a challenge u want a challenge u shall have u silly mug.

They were hard and black. I think im dying.
too much meat, not enough fibre*no scottish bitch off tv*

meat?
Use the spoon to hold it in place, then use the knife to cut it into pieces. 68151746et1.jpgMeant to say spoon, not fork
y do all tht when its easier to use a fork.phail.
Who says its easier to use a fork?Do you not use the fork for holding the meat in place while you cut it with a knife?Would you not be doing the same thing if you had no fork, with a spoon?Spoons till I die. Spoons >>>>>>> Forks
the worst are people who eat rice with a forkthe rice be droppin every whereillogical