Keisha The Sket

Trilliam

ive got it on my phoneits some story ting stillaint read all of it yetbut she gets woked out by her bredrins bruva and same day goes to link some next brudaand the bredrins bruva finds outand the bredrin knows wah gwan aswellstory is f*cked so far still. . .

Guest Swiftie

Certain man have till 2am 9/3/08 to come up with certain goods...Or experience the wrath I'ma unleash.. The way I'm feeling..SO GO...Don't let me catch u slippin on the ViP2 super highway fam..

Guest Mickey Kane
Is Keisha the black ting or that chinese looking one???
The Black ting if you lot talking about whom I'm talking about but this whole storyline talk has got me baffed tbh

OMYf*ckINGODthis piece of sh*t writingmy sister sent it to me, read read it, its heavy everyone at school is reading itits f*ckin sh*tjus glorifyin being a sket, some stupid hoes fantasyfull of narstiness and god knows how many sex scenesi honestly couldnt believe she had the cheek to tell me to read it, like she thinks me an her are sizei was jus disgustedshe keeps askin me if ive read it, i jus told her no cos im not into discussin iti was waitin for the moral, towasted about 3 hours of my life

OMYf*ckINGODthis piece of sh*t writingmy sister sent it to me, read read it, its heavy everyone at school is reading itits f*ckin sh*tjus glorifyin being a sket, some stupid hoes fantasyfull of narstiness and god knows how many sex scenesi honestly couldnt believe she had the cheek to tell me to read it, like she thinks me an her are sizei was jus disgustedshe keeps askin me if ive read it, i jus told her no cos im not into discussin iti was waitin for the moral, towasted about 3 hours of my life
THAT WAS DRAMATIC ohmy.gif