Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

If there can be a staying up late thread then surely there can be a waking up early thread?Anyway not really woken up as i havent had sleep to wake up .Bare coursework up inna here.Bang Bang do coursework one day before deadline Gang

This is the early morning edition of Staying Up Late Goons. It's for those that have to get up early for whatever reason.What are you ooooooon?Wake up late?Drop your toast?Missed the bus?Traffic on your route?Tell usssssssssssss.I was supposed to leave the house 30 seconds ago but I'm waiting for stuff to transfer to my phone so that I don't kill myself on the train. Taking f*ck*ng ages!(This might work, dunno how many people wake up early)Please don't post in here after 9... Just ain't early! By the way...FMS.

6 o/c every morning, I'm up with a bowl of cereal and watching cartoonsLeave yard at like quarter to 7 to get to work on timeMore time I'll be sleeping by like half 9 at night But that's if I ain't caught up on PS3 or suttin'I think I can clearly say I'm an early bird Hold tight me though last FridayWoke up 6 o/c morning, fell asleep Sunday morning at around 2 o/cIf my calculations are correct that's like 40 odd hours awakeIs that even normal.?

doing work at night>>>>__done around 10 pages worth of work in the last few hoursdidnt do sh*t during the daydeadline in 4 hours
BRUV this was exactly me during college times!Done the same thing with one i.t. coursework. banged it all out in one night. like 100 pages and sh*t.was kinda mad just getting washed and putting your garms on and bopping to college without WAKING UP