South Park

Beavis

Guest PennyTraitor
Sick episode.One of the best.Pays homage to a movie called 'Heavy Metal' made in 1981.The tune that plays every time Kenny's tripping is quality! Getting high on Cat piss is genius!"I see you are enticed by my daughters awesome rocking tits!!!!" :D
thats what i was meant to come on here and ask, tunes f*ckin sick.name?

Sick episode.One of the best.Pays homage to a movie called 'Heavy Metal' made in 1981.The tune that plays every time Kenny's tripping is quality! Getting high on Cat piss is genius!"I see you are enticed by my daughters awesome rocking tits!!!!" :D
thats what i was meant to come on here and ask, tunes f*ckin sick.name?
Don Felder - Heavy Metalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgXoWrrfp3Q

South Park, is quite simply one of the best shows on TV EVER. Its so sick they way they take major big issues and make them seem so silly and dumb. Cos most of the time they are.I like that episode when the kids are in some museum and they are talking about stereotypes, jokes the way they cussed that miexcan lolTrey and Matt > _________________

Guest Mr. Estacado

DON'T CALL ME YOUR GUY I AM NOT YOUR GUY, FRIENDI'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, BUDDYI'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, GUYLMFAO but who the f*ck was that guy (with the glasses) who kept singin during the e-celebrity beefsouth park>>>any other comedy

DON'T CALL ME YOUR GUY I AM NOT YOUR GUY, FRIENDI'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, BUDDYI'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, GUYLMFAO but who the f*ck was that guy (with the glasses) who kept singin during the e-celebrity beefsouth park>>>any other comedy
The numa numa guyLMAO @ how much the internet celebrities actually look like they do in real life.

Guest Radio
HAHA BLACK NINJA >>>>>>>>>>>>THE WAY HE FELL JUST LIKE IN THE VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I wheeled it bare.How can it be exactly the samelmaolmaolmao :D
:D :D just thinking about it makes me lol

Guest Mr. Estacado
The numa numa guyLMAO @ how much the internet celebrities actually look like they do in real life.
LMFAOWTFthe skank is crazy