Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

f*ck*ng wow is all i can say too the latest ep of naruto... gotta be one of the best episodes i've read the build up is way too much, the anime of that episode should be alot when it comes out.

Op gave me way too much jokes hand down its one of the most funniest anime at times.

• 4 weeks later...

Nah man, soon as I saw a new arc beginning I took my opportunity and left.

That part was sick!! Don Krieg :lol: guy is so wasted. I was watching OP proper slow too, until it reached Arabasta, it got pretty interesting then.

Nah man, soon as I saw a new arc beginning I took my opportunity and left.

That part was sick!! Don Krieg :lol: guy is so wasted. I was watching OP proper slow too, until it reached Arabasta, it got pretty interesting then.

Im gonna stick with OP I can see its going somewhere, Luffy may actually be the funniest anime Character i've come across, guy is actually too much.

/

cs the switch in bleach it needs to blow tho when Kubo reveals his storyline tho

I just thought I'd bump to say all Jump manga is up.

Also to say around a year ago maybe a year and a half I was having a convo with Qks and Medic arguing that Bleach is better than Naruto... Lol @ me.

That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

this whole thing in op with cariboo is giving me jokes can't belive fishman island was mentioned 10th years ago

dunno what's happening in bleach

lol at edo tensai weakness ....... talking

technical term is talk no jutsu lol

stil tho naruto is going off differently at the moment the anime is waste but the manga is serious.... op tho is serious at the moment both manga and anime, only thing is the manga is stalling all i wana read/see is how the charecters have improved