Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

I'm not sure if she did but it was kinda implied tbh.

Linlin>>>>>>>>>

Too fucked. Luffy/Linlin is gonna be a madness. Lol at her 'Mum' as well. Typical One Piece. Nothing is ever as straight as it seems.

lol trust me, nothing ever goes that straight forward with Oda.

Spoiler

If Linlin has the same ability that Caramel has (prometheus and zeus), so it's being highly suggested she ate (along with everybody else) her and got her devils fruit in the process.

Definitely one of the best seasons of anime of all time.

/

anyone looking for a decent watch should jump onto Seven Deadly Sins on netflix. Has a little bit of a early bleach soul society arc vibe to it.

also finished watching Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, probably one of the best endings to a gundam series i've seen, would recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Was reading a little into some of the stuff Kubo was going through while writing Bleach, guy deserves a lot of slack tbh, and Jump are 100% cunts in all of these situations.

/

Was watching a vid the other day it was talking about his much cancellations jump have done and why. Shit is ruthless. It actually scared me into thinking it could happen to OP. Still their number one manga but numbers a constantly and consistently falling   

Only a matter of time before Boku no Academia takes over as the number 1.