Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Fran you've been behind on every series for the past 3 years :rofl:

/

So much to speculate on atm. I'm interested to see what Eren and Zeke have been discussing, like i really can't see Zeke betraying Marley. And Eren seems like he's developed into a whole new character completely, what's happened during these years etc

i definately feel like there's more people than just Eren there. Tybur kind of made it sound like there's more than one who's inflitrated.

@Seydou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bulma's Voice Actress Hiromi Tsuru Has Died

Yesterday evening, Hiromi Tsuru was discovered unconscious in a car on along the Shuto Expressway in Tokyo. The vehicle was stopped, the hazard lights were on, and Tsuru was still wearing her seatbelt.

According to Asahi News, the famed voice actress was rushed to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead. Tsuru was only 57 years old.

There were no external wounds and no sign of an accident. Police believe it’s highly likely she died of from an illness. According to Sankei News, authorities are investigating the exact cause.

Update November 17 - 6:30am: It’s now being reported that Tsuru died from aortic dissection.

Tsuru voiced some of anime’s most beloved characters, including Bulma in the Dragon Ball series, Dokin-chan in Anpanman, Ukyo Kuonji in Ranma ½, Reiko Mikami in Ghost Sweeper Mikami and Meryl Strife in Trigun, among many others. She also voiced video game characters, including Naomi Hunter in the Metal Gear Solid series.

• 2 weeks later...