Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

yh watchin it on anime sentrole ended up downloadin alot of episodeswas just about to start watchin them, then i just had some sudden moment of clarity and cbaended up deleting all of themwill wash in the future.
lol cant be true.
lol it is, i'm random like that.

Guest Medic
Anime I mean, only manga I read is Samurai Deeper Kyo and the scanlators have been off for a few months.
oh ok. lemme ask you a question, is the anime still good for you? because ever since i started reading the manga, i cant seem to watch a full episode without either stopping it at some point to do something else, or just forward it to another episode. its the pacing for me that really ticks me off, probably because i know what will happen next and im basing it on the manga speed, whereas the anime moves at a naturally slower pace not to get to close to the manga.

Well Bleach and Naruto aren't that interesting to me as they used to be, but it's probably because they are long-running series. Death Note was probably the best I've seen so far. While on the subject of anime....someone recommend something relatively new please, just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (safe for that one qks) and I'm feelin for some more.

Guest Medic
Well Bleach and Naruto aren't that interesting to me as they used to be, but it's probably because they are long-running series. Death Note was probably the best I've seen so far. While on the subject of anime....someone recommend something relatively new please, just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (safe for that one qks) and I'm feelin for some more.
yh death note was very good. didnt like the ending though.you should read claymore brukfoot, it'll be worth it wink.gif

Guest Medic
Hmm, jus checked out, under 100 chapters is cool with me. Will download a few to see what it's sayin a bit later.
they changed the claymore anime from the manga. theres only 26eps in the anime, and the storyline isnt all the same.

Guest Medic
While we're here, shouldn't the question be raised.......What happened to the comic book room???
didnt get made when vip2 v2 started. few of us have asked a few times, it'll come in the end. no point to keep bugging swiftie or the admins, will only make it drag on more.

Since I am the anime king of this forumIMO Naruto>>>>>Every other manga wrote since day dot
in what basis do you beleive you have 'king' statusplease exaplin your reasoning for claiming naruto is top
I believe I have king status simply because I've been watching/reading/playingManga/Anime since I was roughly aged 8 that's 10 years off following my so called 'religion'If it can't be classed as 'king status' that I call it beyond dedicationTBH I wouldn't even know where to start with regards to Naruto let alone Naruto ShippuudenOn how the show/manga has been I don't think I could find the words to describe itDo you like Naruto Badman.?

Since I am the anime king of this forumIMO Naruto>>>>>Every other manga wrote since day dot
in what basis do you beleive you have 'king' statusplease exaplin your reasoning for claiming naruto is top
I believe I have king status simply because I've been watching/reading/playingManga/Anime since I was roughly aged 8 that's 10 years off following my so called 'religion'If it can't be classed as 'king status' that I call it beyond dedicationTBH I wouldn't even know where to start with regards to Naruto let alone Naruto ShippuudenOn how the show/manga has been I don't think I could find the words to describe itDo you like Naruto Badman.?
to be honest I cant say anything about naruto because I didnt give it the timeas soon as I saw it on jetix I couldnt take it serious no more I know thats shallowPersonally I cant really see (imagine) any anime beating dragonball (z,gt)not to say that it isnt possible....

Guest haze-e

Death Note>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________________Bleach>>>NarutoHowever Naruto Manga>>>>>>>>>Bleach Manga atm.Unless a certain someone dies in tonights chapter. Im not even reading no spoilers this week coz i might start wileing out.