Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

qks man, after getting some pathetic mock results im cutting down on the manga until exams are done. hellsing im on 40ish, berserk i just fell off, must be arround 220. just staying with bleach & nartuto for now.hellsing 3 chapters in 5 months?? wow.
loooolberserk is to sickn hellsing ohmy.gif:D01.jpg02.jpgthen11.jpg12.jpg02-03.jpgARE U DUMB
i can't figure out wot the f*ck is going on there.....
lol the nazi gernam vampires have invaded england and are eating everythingthe vatican have joinen the fight and are planning on killing well everythingall england have left to defend themself against over 3000 enemys is 3 peoplealucard just released all his power and is going to win on his ones big timei skipped a few pages cos its takes 5 chapters

Guest haze-e
qks man, after getting some pathetic mock results im cutting down on the manga until exams are done. hellsing im on 40ish, berserk i just fell off, must be arround 220. just staying with bleach & nartuto for now.hellsing 3 chapters in 5 months?? wow.
loooolberserk is to sickn hellsing ohmy.gif:D01.jpg02.jpgthen11.jpg12.jpg02-03.jpgARE U DUMB
ALUCARD>>>>>YAGAMI LIGHT/L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY OTHER ANIME CHARACTER.Hellsing is too sick.

Guest Medic
arrgh alucard is such a f*ck*ng badderman!wait a min, did i just see that batty nazi (guy with big ass gun)? swear alucard deaded him no?
rip was a lady unsure.gif alucard did infact defeat ithe just summoned it the way he always dose that big dog
lady? rah musta missed that bit. yeah that dog/beast was sick. i like the fact that hellsing uses real places and real 'organizations', makes a change from all the fictional places and names.

whhaa? nooooid also like to take this moment to say Alexander Anderson is one of the most baddest characters EVER!
im not sure how up2date you are so im not gonan spoil it for u but a certian somebody just cut it in half when alucard summoned it againalso susano'oi f*ck*ng new itnot what i was expectingbut sayign that what the hell is it?

Guest Medic
whhaa? nooooid also like to take this moment to say Alexander Anderson is one of the most baddest characters EVER!
im not sure how up2date you are so im not gonan spoil it for u but a certian somebody just cut it in half when alucard summoned it againalso susano'oi f*ck*ng new itnot what i was expectingbut sayign that what the hell is it?
ohhh shitt, alucard - anderson rivalry is too much!thing about susanoo is why not use it straight away, and take out sasukes eyes. simple. why wait till you have hardly any chakra, stamina is getting pounded every second etc etc. im dissapointed on the end of this fight. although, we all knew sasuke wouldnt die, just actually seeing itachi lose is f*cked.

ohhh shitt, alucard - anderson rivalry is too much!thing about susanoo is why not use it straight away, and take out sasukes eyes. simple. why wait till you have hardly any chakra, stamina is getting pounded every second etc etc. im dissapointed on the end of this fight. although, we all knew sasuke wouldnt die, just actually seeing itachi lose is f*cked.
it wasnt anderson somebody else did itim guessing it uses way to much chakra no point bringing out your trump card at the start of the fight i was wrong i thought saskue wud lose an eyewas saying this to f kid the other daywhy dont they just swap eyes?

Guest Medic
Bleach the anime is good. Wish I skipped the whole bount arc though.Nothing good came of it apart from Nova.
i watched it aswell. was ok, not even THAT bad. nova is jokes. the other two, espc the ririn are waste.

Guest Medic
Bleach the anime is good. Wish I skipped the whole bount arc though.Nothing good came of it apart from Nova.
who?bount arc?i read the summeies n skiped that sh*t so quick after the HORROR that was the naruto fillers (mikzuki the tiger)
lmao beg you dont make me start on that UTTER UTTER sh*t!f*ck*ng hell, im getting shivers just from thinking about itcurry of life laugh.gif animation in that episode was shocking.

who?bount arc?i read the summeies n skiped that sh*t so quick after the HORROR that was the naruto fillers (mikzuki the tiger)
lmao beg you dont make me start on that UTTER UTTER sh*t!f*ck*ng hell, im getting shivers just from thinking about itcurry of life laugh.gif animation in that episode was shocking.
what were they thinking they even gave a swordsman of the mist a lighting weapona guy that lives in a water villageSEEN

Guest haze-e

Loool at Fillers.The Naruto fillers were horrible and i watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE just to get to the timeskip. KMT.Its 1am now. Where are the scanlations man.