Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

I just had a thought.Squareenix keep reeleasing silly little films based on the final fantasy universe but I think making a proper long running anime series of FF7 would be sick
i twould but it would be like one ep per 5 months and VERY expensive
advent children was enoughand a major disapointment imoonly a ps3 remake can do any good now

I just had a thought.Squareenix keep reeleasing silly little films based on the final fantasy universe but I think making a proper long running anime series of FF7 would be sick
i twould but it would be like one ep per 5 months and VERY expensive
advent children was enoughand a major disapointment imoonly a ps3 remake can do any good now
fight sceence were amazingjust read new narutoim going to guess that orchimaru takes itachis body unsure.gif

lol @ watching the fillers, only nerds who can't get enough of it do that and read the manga, f*ck that
Log off son..Fillers are as just important as the actual mangaFor example the Kakashi gaiden between Naruto and ShippuudenGave you some valid information we had no idea about
that wasnt filler it was a side storybesides if u dont read the manga wat your wont even know what your watching is filleri watched an entire one peice arc without reliseing it was filler

Guest Radio
lol @ watching the fillers, only nerds who can't get enough of it do that and read the manga, f*ck that
Log off son..Fillers are as just important as the actual mangaFor example the Kakashi gaiden between Naruto and ShippuudenGave you some valid information we had no idea about
fillers are called fillers because they add nothing substantial to the storyline and just "fill" some time so the manga can come out with new stuff and the anime will follow againnot about watching fillers, log off yourself you pussyhole

fillers are called fillers because they add nothing substantial to the storyline and just "fill" some time so the manga can come out with new stuff and the anime will follow againnot about watching fillers, log off yourself you pussyhole
I know they don't add to the storyline it's self but using my example with regards to NarutoThe Kakashi gaiden lead to the Naruto series being madeIt was written before Naruto decided to become Hokage so in theory that filler was apart of the storySome fillers are pointless tbh, as you say just there so the writers can think of new stuffBut so far as Naruto is concerned fillers actually add to the storyline..you batty!

Guest Radio
I know they don't add to the storyline it's self but using my example with regards to NarutoThe Kakashi gaiden lead to the Naruto series being madeIt was written before Naruto decided to become Hokage so in theory that filler was apart of the storySome fillers are pointless tbh, as you say just there so the writers can think of new stuffBut so far as Naruto is concerned fillers actually add to the storyline..you batty!
I stopped watching naruto episode 136 and came back on the ep before shippuuden, didn't miss nothing. Naruto fillers are just fillers. Just go to sleep son.

They NEEEEEEED to release ff7 on the psp. and i only watch anime for the action scenes, the rest gets boring.
gettin yr psp downgraded is youjus got mine done recntly, just gotta figure out how to install the psx emulator on it then FF7 is ME.

Guest Medic
i just wanna see soi fon vs hanibel
would be live! even we dont know halibels powers. shes gotta be the 2nd espada i think. Old man 1st and stark 3rd.just read bleach, ending was good. bit far fetched though.naruto was better than i expected. i dont think oro will take over itachis body, that would be sh*t imo.about fillers, watch them if you want but dont relate them to the canon material. anything that is said in fillers remains in fillers.

i just wanna see soi fon vs hanibel
would be live! even we dont know halibels powers. shes gotta be the 2nd espada i think. Old man 1st and stark 3rd.just read bleach, ending was good. bit far fetched though.naruto was better than i expected. i dont think oro will take over itachis body, that would be sh*t imo.about fillers, watch them if you want but dont relate them to the canon material. anything that is said in fillers remains in fillers.
hanibel is no 3 same as nell

I'm a start watching Deathnote in addition to this and Naruto.A friend keeps nagging at me to watch it.