Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Yo Quicks.You seen the Bleach spoilers. The story seems swaggle but Shinji is a captain... Good enough for me.
SHITTTTTTT i got spoiler hit, lol.is this in the next chapter or a general overall spoiler?
next chapter thinglol@ the legacy of the kenpachi'svizards =royal gaurd?seems shinji isnt the most powerfull after allshinji looked dumb with long hair

Guest Medic
Yo Quicks.You seen the Bleach spoilers. The story seems swaggle but Shinji is a captain... Good enough for me.
SHITTTTTTT i got spoiler hit, lol.is this in the next chapter or a general overall spoiler?
next chapter thinglol@ the legacy of the kenpachi'svizards =royal gaurd?seems shinji isnt the most powerfull after allshinji looked dumb with long hair
Yeah he did lolSo RG is the division for the strongest captains then. I think Isshin could be in the RG, would explain why Ichigo is so strongI never thought the Vizards were this old. This was 110 years ago, Urahara must of been banished 10 years later then.

Guest Medic

110 years ago ago1st - Yama2nd - Probably Yoruichi3rd - Rose4th - Unohana5th - Shinji6th - Possibly Kensei7th - Love8th - Shunsui9th - Possibly Kensei10th - ?11th - Old Kenpachi12th - Urahara13th - UkitakeThere never told us when the Vizards left, must of been between, after Yoruichi & Urahara left and before Gin & Byakuya were made captains.

110 years ago ago1st - Yama2nd - Probably Yoruichi3rd - Rose4th - Unohana5th - Shinji6th - Possibly Kensei7th - Love8th - Shunsui9th - Possibly Kensei10th - ?11th - Old Kenpachi12th - Urahara13th - UkitakeThere never told us when the Vizards left, must of been between, after Yoruichi & Urahara left and before Gin & Byakuya were made captains.
Yoruichi wasnt a captian she was the head of the military

Guest Medic

Its only part of the haori. Most of it is missing. It looks like a captains jacket, but we dont know what RGs wear. So cant really say now. Thing is Urahara knew who he Isshin was so he must of been in before he left SS, and Isshin was leading that conversation they had which makes me think Isshin held a higher position than Urahara. Since Urahara started the Research Institute im sure he had contact with many shinigami, including RGs.Bleach exile has Berserk upto 294. http://manga.bleachexile.com/berserk.html

Guest Medic

Im hoping Tobi isnt Obito, but i can see it happening. Madara must have possessed his body. But Obito personality comes through at times aswell. this time/space jutsu is so dumb. its getting ridiculous now. lol @ naruto calling zetsu aloe vera. Tobi was just holding team naruto up, waiting for the uchiha fight to end. Theres so many Sasuke turds is unbelievable, both in the manga and in real life. Tobi injured Itachi before he fought Sasuke. Thats what im thinking.

Im hoping Tobi isnt Obito, but i can see it happening. Madara must have possessed his body. But Obito personality comes through at times aswell. this time/space jutsu is so dumb. its getting ridiculous now. lol @ naruto calling zetsu aloe vera. Tobi was just holding team naruto up, waiting for the uchiha fight to end. Theres so many Sasuke turds is unbelievable, both in the manga and in real life. Tobi injured Itachi before he fought Sasuke. Thats what im thinking.
its not dumb yondamie use to spam one kakashi can aswell its a minorn i think he did aswelljust the way man droped it"whoaaaa ididnt see that comming ... NOT"showerman

Guest Medic
its not dumb yondamie use to spam one kakashi can aswell its a minorn i think he did aswelljust the way man droped it"whoaaaa ididnt see that comming ... NOT"showerman
anyone using it other than yondaime is dumb.

Guest Medic
it was yondaimes move. he was renown because of it. now you have tobi using it. kills the jutsu imo.
diffrent moves besides madara pretty muched killed yondy anyways
very similar.well, he didnt go out kill yondaime. lost the kuubi and failed.

it was yondaimes move. he was renown because of it. now you have tobi using it. kills the jutsu imo.
diffrent moves besides madara pretty muched killed yondy anyways
very similar.well, he didnt go out kill yondaime. lost the kuubi and failed.
still killed im regardlessi dont mind it tho but i can see another save saskue arc comming up

my manga tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____